Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2002 4:22:48 AM EDT
Article from USATODAY suggesting Hillary is softening her liberal image, in other words, making herself into someone she isn't for public consumption. Then again, I saw her true colors when her old man put her in charge of socialized medicine in his first term.....ECS

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/legislative/2002-08-16-hclinton_x.htm[/url]

Hillary Rodham Clinton has begun building a national political organization, softening her liberal image and taking a lead role in Democratic criticism of President Bush — steps toward a potential campaign to become the first woman president.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:23:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who cares, as long as she's still HOT!!!

[;D]
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Liberal?  In college she was known as the 'campus communist' & she hasn't improved with age.  I'd dare say she is an out & out fascist & should be dealt with accordingly..... (hypothetically speaking, of course).
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you kidding or what?

A lepoard can't change it's spots.

Link Posted: 8/17/2002 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
No liberal is electable in a fair national election. The former President Clinton lied, again, and again about everything. Lies and adultery were a large part of Clinton's legacy. And 9-11.

Mrs. Clinton will try the same lies.

I don't consider her physically attractive at all. She has an abrasive manner. I would call her a ball-busting bitch. She is unelectable in a fair national election.

Watch for her to try to change the "rules", as well as try to convince the USA she is someone she is not. She has most of the media to help her.

In 1992 the former President Bush's campaign said Clinton was "more liberal than people think". The message failed to convince me at the time. I remember thinking "I want specifics". The 1992 Bush campaign was incompetent. Hopefully the current President Bush and all future GOP campaigns will do better. President Reagan was a master campaigner, for sure.

corrected the date of the campaign
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#6]
All anyone has to do is show clips of her facial expressions during Bush's 9/11 speech to congress.

I can't believe the media let her slide so much on that one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Liberal...Hillary Clinton???

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  That's a good one!

Well, since the farthest lefty-leaning organizations in the country like People For the American Way, the National Organization of Women, etc, have given HRC a [b][red]100%[/b][/red]rating for her absolutely impeccable liberal votes on every possible issue, then, yea...I guess you could say Miz Clinton is a true Liberal.

Check out her record, check out her advisors, close friends, and her guru, Michael Lerner...an old communist.  Study what really makes her who she is...and you'll get an idea of where she is coming from.

Hillary?  [puke]
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who cares, as long as she's still HOT!!!

[;D]
View Quote

hahahahahaha what dope have you been smokin! LOL
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
With a radical candidate, such as hillary, more nuts will come out of the woodwork to vote.  Don't think she can't get elected. It can happen.  Just look at Gore. What a weenie. Yet he nearly became president.  Never underestimate the power of the mob.
View Quote

The 2000 election is something to consider. Gore was in power, he had Daley running his campaign and he lost. Or did you mean the historical, Roman citizen Mob? Do you think that Roman citizens will be illegally voting in future US elections?

The democRATS put up all they had and then they tried to steal the election after the fact. They knew that at some point they had to give up power or throw the country into a civil war. They gave up power because they were fairly sure they would lose a shooting civil war. You will probably never hear anyone in power admit this. But that is what I saw. Maybe you saw something different.

The Presidency is Bush's to lose. If he remembers who his friends are he will stay in power. Conservatives have proved that if conservatives are betrayed they will turn their back and face the future without the leader that betrayed them.

No Leftist-democRAT can win in a fair election in today's political climate. Except that Bush could ban guns, win a war and then lose the peace with the help of Powell, exactly as his dad did. President Bush could coin a new phrase like "NEW WORLD ORDER" like his father did. This would change the political climate, wouldn't it?

This could happen. I would hope not.

corrected homonyms that get past the spell checker
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Hillary is a liberal fascist.  Make no mistake about it.  she wants absolute control and will do or say anything to get it.  She will lie, cheat, bribe, steal, patronize, and pander.  She will play the race card and the sex card.  Shw will set up uninteruptable press fence around her and the only thing you will hear are carefully orchistrated sound bites from the media that will sound so sweet.  They will be poison to this country like no other.  Rights will vanish unless you are one of the chosen, then you can have anything you want.  IF by some chance she does get elected you can count on a war very soon after and it will be here.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The mob I am referring to is the portion of the population of this country that constantly has their hands out.
View Quote

I would agree with this definition of "mob" and would agree with your comment.
Quoted:
I am certain that Vincent Foster was murdered in order to keep clinton in the Whitehouse.
View Quote

I think Bubba murdered Foster for sleeping with Hillary. (in public he was calm, but in private, short-tempered) The cover up was to keep Clinton in power. But this is a guess, based on speculation that almost anyone could kill and cover-up better than the Foster murder, if any planning was involved. It must have been a power play also. Who was safe in DC if Bubba Clinton could personally murder a long-term friend and associate and do so in the White House?
Quoted:
The democrats will stoop to any level, commit any crime, twist any truth, as long as it serves their purpose. Their ultimate purpose, I fear, is much worse than we can imagine.
View Quote

On this we agree 100%.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where's Lee when we really need him? [:D]
View Quote

I trust you speak of Lee Atwater.

The Demo's Cajun is but a blustering shadow...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top