Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 7:23:44 PM EDT
i dont know if you guys have seen this or if its been posted but its a pretty cool video.
[url=http://downloads.ehowa.com/~redwhiteandblue.wmv]check it out[/url]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Echhh, country music.  Should have warned me before that huge download.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
hehehe. sorry.  i dont care for country music either.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Toby Keith for President!!!!!!!!!1

Scott

P.S. I made a "Country music exception" myself for this song......

Link Posted: 8/15/2002 4:41:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, I despise country music too . . . but there is something wrong with your sense of patriotism if you don't like that video.  I actually like it more than the "Proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free" song.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 4:56:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Why is it country music?  There is a lot of electric guitar, there is no "I lost my dog, wife, truck".  Besides the fact that you can actually understand the lyrics, why do you consider this country?  Some country stars cross over to "pop" and "rock".  This is an awesome ROCK song!!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 5:18:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I needed that this morning, thank's. [smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top