Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 6:26:27 PM EDT
First thing i notice is that the dow is leaning around 8000... it was 10,000+ when i left. Wireless industry has vaporized... Martha Stewart's lokking at prison time (yipee!), and now the coppers are doing spot checks for assualt weapon registtrations at all the indoor ranges in southern california (except for the unincoporated areas run by San Diego Sheriff... long live Sheriff Kolender.)

What else is new?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back. What branch and MOS?

We had a get together in south Ill where a good time was had by all, and now everyone but Frank S is forgiven.
You need to get a room for next years BRC.
That's really it.
Oh, the airport bag checkers are feds now, and taking kids GI Joe Doll's little guns in the name of freedom, and locking up citizen's for questioning their excesses, in the name of the constitution.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
First thing i notice is that the dow is leaning around 8000... it was 10,000+ when i left. Wireless industry has vaporized... Martha Stewart's lokking at prison time (yipee!), and now the coppers are doing spot checks for assualt weapon registtrations at all the indoor ranges in southern california (except for the unincoporated areas run by San Diego Sheriff... long live Sheriff Kolender.)

What else is new?
View Quote

THis is the first I have heard of "spot checks," please elaborate.
Link Posted: 8/15/2002 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome back........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top