BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 10:11:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Iraqis have claimed that it is a meat-processing plant.
View Quote

Yeah, more fresh meat for the grinder...
[(:)]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]

While they're there, why don't we ask the King of (Trans)Jordan just WHERE all those Palestinian "refugees" causing so much trouble in the West Bank are originally refugees from? [;D]

Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I think it's pretty clear now that we will indeed be attacking Iraq.  Obviously this is just a containment force, probably also tasked with initial communications and perhaps some surveillance for the test of the troops that will be coming, as well as perhaps liason and training of kurds.

The only question I have is where the hell did this come from? We heard not word one about this before it actually happened.  This is actually good though since it seems so many "plans" for attacking Iraq have been all over the papers and news channels.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Along the same lines ...

[b]U.S. Navy Retracts Denial of Arms Shipment to Gulf[/b]

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=578&ncid=578&e=17&u=/nm/20020813/ts_nm/usa_mideast_shipping_dc_2[/url]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if Bush is trying to make up for the injustice his dad perpetrated on the Kurds? That has got to be one of our most shameful moments as a nation.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

While they're there, why don't we ask the King of (Trans)Jordan just WHERE all those Palestinian "refugees" causing so much trouble in the West Bank are originally refugees from? [;D]

View Quote

Well, here's your answer... They're refugees from Israel, who then went to Jordan and used it as a base to attack Israel, and the King's dad executed a whole bunch of them for this, so back they went...
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope it is a big smoke screen as I cannot imagine a situation where there is a need to forwarn our enemies.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#9]
WOOOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SADAM , KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET EVERY NATION KNOW , WHETHER IT WISHES US WELL OR ILL THAT WE SHALL PAY ANY PRICE , BEAR ANY BURDEN , MEET ANY HARDSHIP , SUPPORT ANY FRIEND , OPPOSE ANY FOE TO ASSURE THE SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS OF LIBERTY .

JOHN F. KENNEDY

[x]   [marines]   [x]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Uh-oh! Sounds like its time beat up on some Iraqis again!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2002 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#11]
been there, done that. the excercise is nothing new as it is done every few years or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top