User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2012 4:24:33 PM EDT
Here.

Sounds
like the guy is a hot head. He gets mad at a elevator operator cause
the guy wouldn't hold the door for him, finds him later, and yells at
him. During that altercation his gun, for which he had a unrestricted
NYC carry license, was displayed.

His union rep called the police and said I pulled a gun on him. I never pulled it out. I have no idea how he knew I had a gun.

If
I could bet money I'd put it on the elevator operator not being the
type to let someone yell at him. I'd assume the billionaire wasn't
expecting that, probably shit his pants thinking he might be in for an
ass kicking, and drew his gun.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Here.

Sounds like the guy is a hot head. He gets mad at a elevator operator cause the guy wouldn't hold the door for him, finds him later, and yells at him. During that altercation his gun, for which he had a unrestricted NYC carry license, was displayed.

His union rep called the police and said I pulled a gun on him. I never pulled it out. I have no idea how he knew I had a gun.

If I could bet money I'd put it on the elevator operator not being the type to let someone yell at him. I'd assume the billionaire wasn't expecting that, probably shit his pants thinking he might be in for an ass kicking, and drew his gun.    

In the natural order of things, Those with Unrestricted NYC Carry Licenses are more equal than Elevator Operators.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Billionaire with unrestricted NYC carry permit; friend of Trump and hanging with Chuck Schumer before the incident.......sent for psych evaluation rather than arrest........yeah it's New York City alright.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#4]
He's going to ruin it for everyone.  Now they are probably going to revoke the other 3 permits issued by the city.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's going to ruin it for everyone.  Now they are probably going to revoke the other 3 permits issued by the city.

a black mark on the history of CCW nationwide.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Highly suspect of the permit owner.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Indeed.

Quoted:
Quoted:

a black mark on the history of CCW nationwide.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Meh...It's NYC.  They're both retards.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Elevator operator? Do they have piss boys in the john too?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:14:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only in the Village.

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

LOL. There are more than a few people with "special carry" permits in NYC.

Banned from Nobu.

Wow this guy is a moron.
"He called me the C-word and said he would kill me,” the manager, Sharon Hofstetter

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

if there are PB's in the crapper, you can bet they're union , too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL. There are more than a few people with "special carry" permits in NYC.

Banned from Nobu.

Wow this guy is a moron.

"He called me the C-word and said he would kill me,” the manager, Sharon Hofstetter

Oh God, I know this type.

Entertaining to call them an idiot and watch their heads spin. I got called into the owners office once over calling a guy like this "stupid".
Boss "Did you really call so and so stupid"
Me "Yup, sure did".
Boss "Good, he really is fucking stupid"
Me "Cool.... Going back to work now"

Funny thing is the guy in question was pretty nice to me from that point on. He is the adult son of the founder of a huge communications company that he sold for close to a bill. Son never worked a day in his life and thought everybody should look up to him because he had scads of money.
I did some work for the dad as well. He was the nicest, most humble guy, even acknowledged his son was a bit of a twat....

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Funny thing is the guy in question was pretty nice to me from that point on. He is the adult son of the founder of a huge communications company that he sold for close to a bill. Son never worked a day in his life and thought everybody should look up to him because he had scads of money.

I did some work for the dad as well. He was the nicest, most humble guy, even acknowledged his son was a bit of a twat....

This seems extremely common as I've experienced it more than a few times first hand.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top