Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2012 11:46:59 AM EDT

No, it's not what you think.

I needed a cheap disposable siphon for a project, so while my son and I were out running some errands, I decided to swing by Harbor Freight. Figured I'd be in and out of there in five minutes.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that it shares the same shopping center with Best Buy and Toys R Us. And, since I had to go into work for a few hours this morning, I completely forgot its Black Friday.

Mother of God, what a madhouse!  I was lucky to get out of the parking lot with all of my car's sheetmetal intact. All the drivers had this glazed look on their faces and seemingly decided that the best way to get from Point A to Point B was by using the "point and floor it" method.

As bad as they get when they're bum rushing a Walmart, don't make the mistake of getting in their way when they're behind the wheel of a couple of tons of steel.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i cant imagine why anybody would voluntarily involve themselves in that madness.

glad you were able to gtfo once you realized what was up
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#2]
My BIL (a very mild-mannered man) almost got into a fistfight this morning with a member of the FSA.

FSA Cadet cut them in line, my sis called her (yes, it was a she) out on it, and then the FSA Cadet squared up with my BIL while IN LINE AT WALMART.

Best part? FSA shitbird was trying to buy an iPad....card declined!

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I gave into the wife and step-daughter wheedling me last night to go to our local Wal-Mart. Damn, that was dumb.

After being run into the thrid time by an overweight women carrying and armload of shit I looked at them and said, "We're done here". Thankfully they were as well.

An added bonus was seeing about 15 people I'd arrested over the years. Didn't see any active warrants though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My BIL (a very mild-mannered man) almost got into a fistfight this morning with a member of the FSA.

FSA Cadet cut them in line, my sis called her (yes, it was a she) out on it, and then the FSA Cadet squared up with my BIL while IN LINE AT WALMART.

Karma, Merry Fucking Christmas!

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

seems like fistfights, walmart, FSA, and black friday go hand in hand.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:56:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

seems like fistfights, walmart, FSA, and black friday go hand in hand.

They're complimentary terms.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:56:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, I gave into the wife and step-daughter wheedling me last night to go to our local Wal-Mart. Damn, that was dumb.

After being run into the thrid time by an overweight women carrying and armload of shit I looked at them and said, "We're done here". Thankfully they were as well.

An added bonus was seeing about 15 people I'd arrested over the years. Didn't see any active warrants though.

haha, they always give the "do i know that guy?" look now my hair is longer.

luckily my AO is a pretty good ways out from the projects i worked
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

what an amateur. hes got to learn to use those stolen cards faster.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:23:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanksgiving is the last holiday of the year I celebrate, and I avoid town on black friday and the week before xmas.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanksgiving is the last holiday of the year I celebrate, and I avoid town on black friday and the week before xmas.

You are a very wise man.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That happened in Dallas as well... The line cutter decked the dude in the nose, and got a pistol yanked on 'im....lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top