Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 6:11:28 AM EDT
Kidnappings are down overall, but the media has been giving them HEAVY attention.
(The reason for this is so they don't appear racist, realizing they covered the hell out of the Danielle VanDam case and not the one of the little black girl in Chicago. So now, they are covering them all.)

Anyway, if this isn't reason for parents to carry concealed, I don't know what is.
This latest one in Texas, the baby got snatched right in front of her mother!!!
Man.
I REALLY REALLY hope the next moron who tries this crap does so in front of a parent who is packing.
That'll be one dead dude.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I was driving to work this morning and saw an Amber Alert-- didn't hear it on the radio. I guess the new signs the put on the freeways are working...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top