Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2012 11:46:13 PM EDT
Came across this while cruising Craig's List for materials.

As far off from building as I am and as kinky as it might seem, somehow, it still interests me.

Of course, I can just picture the questions of what if it was seen lying in a corner of the storage apartment before the building........or the architect wondering about it on the blue prints.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
("I can't still be working here when I go to court. "Oh yes your honor; I found a new job... I'm working at the Eager Beaver!""––Erin, (w,stte), "Striptease")
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you a woman, if so do you have pics?

I can only make an informed opinion on this with pics.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 11:49:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure I don't look nearly as good as you would, so no.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen you post for a while before I made an account.

This is a pretty coherent post. I feel hope for you.

Please keep doing whatever you are doing and yes, poles are great exercise, go ahead and install one.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 12:19:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd put a pole in your exercise room.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:41:44 AM EDT
[#5]
It's FREE.  It has to be worth something in metal weight.  Sounds like a win-win situation to me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:51:27 AM EDT
[#6]
My dad put a pole in as a structural support when he expanded his walled in patio. He says it only take a couple drinks and there's always a chick dancng around it when he has barbeques or after game party type stuff at his place.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I would put a pole in the bedroom.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#8]
To each their own.

I stopped bringing "dancers" home a long time ago - so it would be useless.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:51:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Czech
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, it looks like it was a farce, a joke on someone's expense. The guy who answered was rather rude and immediately kicked to voice mail.

C'est la vie!

Though it does give thought to what I might want to include in the house.

I can see it now. Some people off themselves with autoerotic stuff. Me, I won't be seen for a while, when they break in, they'll find that I konked myself out somehow doing a workout on the pole and there I am on the floor......................................

..............................probably will be in something scanty, too!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:40:07 AM EDT
[#11]
You can buy a 2" X 8' brass bar rail for not too much.  <$100 on Amazon

I put one in a motor home I used for football tailgating.

It went right in where the table was.

It was well worth the money.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You can buy a 2" X 8' brass bar rail for not too much.  <$100 on Amazon

I put one in a motor home I used for football tailgating.

It went right in where the table was.

It was well worth the money.

Well, now that it has been "suggested" to me, I will probably look into, keep an eye out for them in the future. Just how far I go with it, well, who knows.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#13]

No, but I would rabbet my lintels.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:14:33 AM EDT
[#14]
if you concider THAT kinky, you have a long way to go grasshopper
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Obvious leghumper bait.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#16]
In my area, there is a growing trend where girls are taking pole dancing classes as a form of exercise. I know four girls that do. I've been to a couple of the graduations. They are required to put on a performance to progress to the next level. They are fun events. Hitting the bars afterwards is even better because the girls have been building up anxiety over the show for weeks and can finally cut loose!

ETA: I am a contractor. I've installed these polls for friends before. It couldn't be easier.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In my area, there is a growing trend where girls are taking pole dancing classes as a form of exercise. I know four girls that do. I've been to a couple of the graduations. They are required to put on a performance to progress to the next level. They are fun events. Hitting the bars afterwards is even better because the girls have been building up anxiety over the show for weeks and can finally cut loose!

ETA: I am a contractor. I've installed these polls for friends before. It couldn't be easier.

As I suspected, as it is with belly dancing. I suspect  that I will look into this form of dance, as I have with ballet, jazz, country, Indian, Spanish, and whatever else I've done and forgotten, at some point. I have dancer blood in me.

Now I've performed, as part of a troupe, in belly dancing from time to time over the years. Would I perform with this at some point? Right now, I'd say hard to say for a number of reasons. I'm not a bar type person to begin with and the thought of a 50ish woman doing pole dancing performance is not as appealing as belly dancing is. Further, inside the belly dancing culture, there are strong waves to establish to the outside world that we are not strippers, hookers, or girls casting our wares looking for men. I'm aware of this; performing pole dancing might be seen as counter to those efforts by at least some ..................you know how women are with different views.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
("He's not like most men. He has an extra, oh, how can I say it?"––Miss Anders trying to describe to 007 what Scaramanga looks like, that he has an extra nipple
"Interesting anatomical little tidbit but probably the most worthless piece of information I've heard. Unless..the Bottoms Up is a strip club and Scaramanga is performing.", (w,stte), "The Man With The Golden Gun")
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top