Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2002 4:14:25 AM EDT
I believe I now understand why the democRAT-Criminals fear ammunition possession in amounts that are simply prudent.

On rec.guns on the USENET there was an exchange about Sen. Feinstein being against the very knowledge of firearms, and especially she believes that civilians should not be proficient in their use. You should not be able to use a weapon because you should be unfamiliar with it. But especially you should not know how to hit what you aim at because you should not be able to practice.

The wisdom of the Second Amendment is the security of this free America depends upon civilians being proficient in the use of Arms. I believe that Feinstein and the democRATS are either stupid or they don't want a free America.
Or both stupid and don't want a free America.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#1]
They're definitely stupid.  They've proved that on numerous occasions.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 5:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It's obvious that so-called "liberals" (more like marxists) do NOT want a free society.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#5]
She & her family have significant holdings in China.

Maybe she knows something the rest of us don't?

Practice makes perfect...

She makes me sick.

Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Non they're not, and that's what makes them so scary...

The fact that they don't give a whit about personal freedoms is non-debateable.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#7]
btw, I recall speaking with an ATF agent who informed me that it is ATF Policy that anything over 2 guns & 999rounds is considered an arsenal.

Someone replied to my post that this was not law, merely ATF policy...same diff if they show up to take you away.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Non they're not, and that's what makes them so scary...

The fact that they don't give a whit about personal freedoms is non-debateable.
View Quote

Agreed.  You don't get into positions of wealth & power like that by being stupid.

"Freedom only for the select few" (Feinstien motto).
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#9]
[IMG]http://www.firearmsrights.com/pics/tyranny.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
btw, I recall speaking with an ATF agent who informed me that it is ATF Policy that anything over 2 guns & 999rounds is considered an arsenal.

Someone replied to my post that this was not law, merely ATF policy...same diff if they show up to take you away.  
View Quote

I think most of us on this board (other than me of course [:D]), are in deep kimshee (sp?) then. [peep]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Waxman needs to review history. And be hung as a traitor.
Why are so many jews in politics anti-self defence??

I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Great. I've got an arsenal. [peep]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#13]
If it's more than average joe hunter has, then it's an arsenal.

These people cannot comprehend that there are those who would defend a principle and a way of life to the death.  

Attacking an oppressive government is just something that those crazy 'militia nutcases' dream about in their firearm fondleing dreams.  

Pity that they are winning.

I just read someones post where they said something like... 'LIBERALS INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION, CONSERVATIVES QUOTE IT.'  How very true that is.

I believe I will make that my new sig line after I make sure noone else has it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell, most people take an "arsenal" to the range by that definition....
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, I'm so close to my arsenal, one more gun and that's all.  Man, Hope they don't come to take me away[peep]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hell, most people take an "arsenal" to the range by that definition....
View Quote

I took half an arsenal last time[:D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#17]
SgtKiwi: It is Kimchi.

That is not an arsenal, it is a combat load out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#18]
yes, by definition, but the word "arsenal" sounds *evil*

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=arsenal

Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#19]
ar·se·nal   Pronunciation Key  (ärs-nl)
n.
A governmental establishment for the storing, development, manufacturing, testing, or repairing of arms, ammunition, and other war materiel.
A stock of weapons.
A store or supply: an arsenal of retorts.

I would hardly consider two guns "a stock of weapons"
JMHO
BP
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where I live the standard is a bolt action rifle, a shotgun, and at least one pistol per home. There are some homes where the wife/mother fear guns, and typically there will only be one rifle. Ammo amounts vary, but reloading is common, people here are price sensitive and will buy most item, including ammo, in bulk.

Recently I've seen a trend toward ownership of an AR15 becoming standard, as is at least one pistol per adult. Very few people sell guns that they acquire, so many people have several guns that have accumulated over time and generations.

Of course I, like Colonel Imbroglio, only have a rimfire rifle and a revolver. I am not smart enough to reload or cook, so I don't do either. I buy rounds 20 at a time even though they cost three times the cost of buying by the case, and five times the cost of reloading. I don't mind wasting money this way if the BATF thinks this is prudent behavior. Right.
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Here is what I keep hearing from the media whenever the ATF raids someone's home:

Misc. demilled parts sets == machine guns
Reloading supplies == explosives
Household chemicals == explosives
A few bricks of 22LR and other ammo == thousands of rounds of ammunition
Any semi-auto rifle, pistol or shotgun == machine guns
Arsenal == A gun collection
One or more inert hand grenades == hand grenades == explosives
Any military manuals or books == militia paraphernalia
Road atlas/driving directions == maps and detailed plans of attack
Vacuum cleaner handle or muffler pipe == machine gun parts
glass tubing of any kind == drug paraphernalia
Saws, bolt cutters, pry bars == burglary tools

Are you gettting the picture yet?

This is a struggle for power in America.  The politicians crave it, the American people are going to have to put it in check very forcefully at some point.  If we do not, we will be living just like the Chinese in just a few more years--the Chinese, as good as that country has been doing, has no free market (government just owns 50% of every company instead of taxing it), no real property rights, no freedom of speech, religion, right to bear arms, due process, no nothing.  The propaganda on the tv is always the same--China is prosperous and the people are happy and basic freedoms just stand in the way.  To that I say--YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!  They have nothing, really.  

But that is what our political class wants us to have--NOTHING because they want it all.
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 10:38:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Interesting...then I must have at least 3 arsenals (don't horde ammo but I do buy a surplus since its cheaper).  And working on more...
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#23]
There are two choices:  the politicians are either stupid or subversive.  (How many do you think will admit they are stupid)  SOme are followers, slightly higher ranking sheeple.  But, some have real motives, antithetical to America.  Or, whoever is pulling their strings.  They quite simply want to make it easier for the takeopver they are planning, or are assigned to help by being moles in their positions.

The armed forces are weakened, how convenient.  So, all that is needed is some overwhelming (in terms of numbers) or liberal politician who will give in.  That's one of the main reasons for the Second AMendment, having a little to do with the "security of a free state" part. Some piss ant may order the Army, etc. to stand down, or remove suport so they get overrun.  As others here have mentioned in other threads, the Japanese did not press the attack after Pearl HArbor because they knew Americans were armed.   Some may talk about the various opposing armies we might face.  The American people have more guns than those armies, and there enough of us.  So, go ahead, come up on the beaches, the Sharks need to eat, too.

I guess that's what certain politicians are trying to stave off, and help their friends.

Link Posted: 8/16/2002 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If it's more than average joe hunter has, then it's an arsenal.

These people cannot comprehend that there are those who would defend a principle and a way of life to the death.  

Attacking an oppressive government is just something that those crazy 'militia nutcases' dream about in their firearm fondleing dreams.  

Pity that they are winning.

I just read someones post where they said something like... 'LIBERALS INTERPRET THE CONSTITUTION, CONSERVATIVES QUOTE IT.'  How very true that is.

I believe I will make that my new sig line after I make sure noone else has it.
View Quote

Awww,.. shucks! You make me feel all warm and tactical! Someone was listening to me! I said it in this post:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=139375

BTW, I sort of paraphrased it. I cannot take full credit for its wisdom. I read it probably 1 year ago on www.rushlimbaugh.com (I think)

I do not know its original author. He is a wise man.

If anyone figures out who said it, I'll mail you a cookie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top