Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Because he thinks it's a paintball gun?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
because there are enough retards people out there for this to be profitable

uncalled for ..

as long as people keep starting businesses in the firearms industry the happier I will be...if you do not like a certain product there is no reason to be demeaning to others...just let it be and do not purchase it...

I do not see a reason for this trigger....but if someone wants one on their gun I will not think less of them...

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

as long as people keep starting businesses in the firearms industry the happier I will be...if you do not like a certain product there is no reason to be demeaning to others...just let it be and do not purchase it...

I do not see a reason for this trigger....but if someone wants one on their gun I will not think less of them...

It's still fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Ummmmm, no.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Retards. Wtf
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

No, someone who brings a product to market needs to face the scrutiny of the customer/user group being targeted.  This product is fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Works great on paintball guns...real ones, prob not so much.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I think there are things out there that are far more deserving of our ridicule. Who knows, it could be awesome. I'll probably never know, and it looks dorky, but people make fun of this while there are freaking tactical golf ball launchers on the market? C'mon.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#12]
When I read the title I thought it would be a double trigger like on a double barreled shotgun. That would be pretty neat. It would still only shoot one bullet per trigger pull, but you could pull two triggers with one finger pull.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

Eh, I share your love of bizzarro stuff, but this thing is really bad.
I absolutely will think less of anyone who has one of those on their AR, unless they can actually shoot faster with it than I can with a Geissele (that doesn't look really, really stupid, is a super-awesome trigger even when you aren't shooting fast and costs the same as that abomination). I can shoot (& hit) faster than the guy in that video with a stock trigger.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

I will and would be saying to myself ,look at the fucking herp a derp retard with that stupid fucking trigger.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting idea.  Not sure how much use it would actually be, though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I had been wondering if the double trigger/paintball thing would work....................

It might turn out to be a cool gadget,like the slide fire stock,that I also don't have a personal need for.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#17]
99.999999% sure this is a dupe but....

yeah, in the paintball world ,double triggers rocks.  but ur talking about a trigger pull weight thats equal or less then a mouse click and a recoil of very little to nothing.  In this guys video you can tell the guy in the black shirt has a semi paintball style grip and cant get a rythem down.  The guy in the orange shirt does better at getting the rythem down, but still nothing close to paintball speeds.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I had been wondering if the double trigger/paintball thing would work....................

It might turn out to be a cool gadget,like the slide fire stock,that I also don't have a personal need for.

But the slidefire actually works really well & the newer version doesn't look too terrible & retarded. I tried one out at a local indoor range. Very fun. (But annoying as hell at an indoor range.)

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#19]
If it was cheaper I would buy one.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That whole "recoil" thing isn't there in paintball.

Nor are 200rd mags.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#21]
what he said...

here is a random video i found on youtube to show the idea behind the double trigger and the lack of trigger pull needed and the lack of recoil and why it works.

*prob need someone to imbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrOySCoqLt4

EDIT:  here is another good example.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgXKHpqMG0
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

this...
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#23]

It's for people who like to finger fuck things.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#24]
For $239 just get a Geissele.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#25]
How does the double trigger reduce muzzle lift?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think there are things out there that are far more deserving of our ridicule. Who knows, it could be awesome. I'll probably never know, and it looks dorky, but people make fun of this while there are freaking tactical golf ball launchers on the market? C'mon.  

Have you tried one of those?  You use blanks and lob a golfball 2-300 yards.  It's surprisingly powerful.  Set up a 55 gal drum and play a round of redneck golf
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the slidefire actually works really well & the newer version doesn't look too terrible & retarded. I tried one out at a local indoor range. Very fun. (But annoying as hell at an indoor range.)

I'm sure the slidefire works as advertised. But I still don't have a personal need for one, as I'm not obsessed with Full auto or looking for a way to do faster mag dumps.

But that's just me, if that's someone else's thing, knock yourself out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

It's still fucking retarded.

Agreed.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How does the double trigger reduce muzzle lift?

You still need the Wizard hat.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

Oh yeah, where would we be without ncstar?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:35:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure the slidefire works as advertised. But I still don't have a personal need for one, as I'm not obsessed with Full auto or looking for a way to do faster mag dumps.

But that's just me, if that's someone else's thing, knock yourself out.

I will knock myself out. But I'm shopping for the really, really expensive way to burn ammo instead. RLLs and RDIASs aren't popping up as often as they used to.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

Not really uncalled for, as only a fucking retard would buy it.  It's not a paintball gun where you can walk the trigger.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#33]
I see it the same way people who do/did not like AR's only wood guns...

just because it is not for you....

but I always forget this is GD my bad....
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#34]
This whole "self contained" cartridge thing is just a fad and is way too expensive for the troops to use.

We have been loading then one at a time for the last couple of hundred years.  Why change anything?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

Oh yeah, where would we be without ncstar?

I have known many people that have killed deer or other animals with a NcStar scope..... while most are crappy....it works for some people....

hell I have a buddy that uses a NEF single shot .223 with a NcStar he is always getting game with it... not the choice of rifle or scope for me...but like I said why should I care or think less of him for what he uses...

I guess my clothes/house/car choices would make some on here call me retarded.... uncalled for from grown men...
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor are 200rd mags.

This is what I was alluding too
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's ok, I forgive you.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Red Jacket will buy the patent.
It could be a game changer.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#40]
solution looking for a problem
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

uncalled for ..

Go discipline your children, not the general populous of GD.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I guess my clothes/house/car choices would make some on here call me retarded.... uncalled for from grown men...

Wait a minute, is this you?

I've seen you around. You drive the retired Ocsar Weiner moblie donk & live in the house made of beer cans?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nor are 200rd mags.

Find an old early 2000s stock Autococker and tell me there is no recoil.

Double triggers were never really all that great on a paintball marker UNLESS it was electric...now THERE is an idea.
AR-15 with an electrically activated sear tripped on a light mechanical or break-beam eye like on paintball markers.

Like stated by others though, managing gun movement while shooting that fast is still gonna be a bitch.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This exactly this.  They'll make a fortune off the piantball converts.

Oh, and anyone else notice they spelled Tactical "Tacticle" on the page header/window title bar?

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This exactly this.  They'll make a fortune off the piantball converts.

Oh, and anyone else notice they spelled Tactical "Tacticle" on the page header/window title bar?

Yheaaaa...

I know somebody who might buy this...Hes a paintballer...
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#46]
That's about as cool as aids
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Pass.  I'd rather buy P-mags, boolits or something more useful.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hey guy, people have the right to have opinions.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey guy, people have the right to have opinions.

and I have never said they could not have their own opinion but as I have stated we can do it without calling people names...

then I also said I forget sometimes the level of GD when it comes to name calling
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Thats just stupid.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top