Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2012 8:26:05 AM EDT
I posted this in fun but something came up this morning that made me look back on everything since and realized soon after that me and a female coworker, at my last job, became involved with each other.

I ended up quitting that job and get another job an hour away to get away from her.

Actions do have consequences.  

The day my life went straight down hill.......

BUT I'M STILL HERE BITCHES!!!

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah no clue here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
You divided by zero -no good can come of that
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Was dat pussy da bomb?

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#5]
"To Divide by Zero is an internet slang term describing an action that leads to an epic failure or theoretically unlikely disaster, such as an earth-shattering apocalypse or a wormhole in the time-space continuum. The concept of division by zero is also associated with the phrase “OH SHI-,” which represents the response of someone that is cut off mid-sentence as a result of the disaster."

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Details on why you had to get away from her?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Was she big?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know what's happening here.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"To Divide by Zero is an internet slang term describing an action that leads to an epic failure or theoretically unlikely disaster, such as an earth-shattering apocalypse or a wormhole in the time-space continuum. The concept of division by zero is also associated with the phrase “OH SHI-,” which represents the response of someone that is cut off mid-sentence as a result of the disaster."

Yeah I saw that covered in your other thread. Do you want us to talk more about the divide by zero that was covered already or the girl? Cause if it is the girl, there really wasnt a lot for me to go on. Im a connect the dots kinda guy. Im going to need a nudge in the right direction. I want to be helpful and complementary though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Details on why you had to get away from her?

In the words of a then coworker and still friend "Thank God you are no longer involved with her....that bitch is insane!"

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I saw that covered in your other thread. Do you want us to talk more about the divide by zero that was covered already or the girl? Cause if it is the girl, there really wasnt a lot for me to go on. Im a connect the dots kinda guy. Im going to need a nudge in the right direction. I want to be helpful and complementary though.

I feel I poked fun at the universe with the "divide by zero" joke and it took it personally it seems and wanted payback.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I have made many mistakes in my life some quite spectacular, but I never did that.

it wasn't so much because I have great world fiber or personal wisdom as much as I had a long run of bad luck with women and I news there would be complications down the road.

But lots of guys have made your mistake, lots of them. That includes a couple of my friends. new line new line unless you go to prison for something bad, you haven't really ruined your life; you just learned some painful lessons. Fire hot, fire burns. :-) :-)

this too shall pass. Just keep on keepin on and you'll be okay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I got involved with a girl at work once.

we'll celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary next year.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Was she big?

Roomy in the hips?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have made many mistakes in my life some quite spectacular, but I never did that.

it wasn't so much because I have great world fiber or personal wisdom as much as I had a long run of bad luck with women and I news there would be complications down the road.

But lots of guys have made your mistake, lots of them. That includes a couple of my friends. new line new line unless you go to prison for something bad, you haven't really ruined your life; you just learned some painful lessons. Fire hot, fire burns. :-) :-)

this too shall pass. Just keep on keepin on and you'll be okay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I'm over her.

I ran across some old pc stuff in my house this morning and I remembered the "divide by zero" post and searched for it and realized the date involved.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was she big?

No, she was 5'8" about ~140.

NO pics....all were deleted long ago.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was she big?

No, she was 5'8" about ~140.

NO pics....all were deleted long ago.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't know what's happening here.  

I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.   www.youtube.com/watch?v=UplJBQi_0_w
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Did she look anything like this?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top