Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:49:05 AM EDT
So the wife and I were at best buy the other day and she fell in love with the 300 DR. Dre headphones.... Are these it as far as good headphones? I dont really want to break the bank but hell I will if I have too..
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#1]
AKG 240's, Some of the Grado models are worth a look too. As for headphones with a rappers name on them? not something I would buy.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
ya not so fond of that. But she wants bass and they sound good. You paying for the dumb name?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/

I have some 598s.  They are bitchin'.  

I've had a few different pairs and levels of quality from Sennheiser, and they have always sounded freakin' amazing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a pair of the Dr. Dre Studio headphones for Christmas last year. I like them a lot but I wouldn't have paid full price for them. My wife picked them up at a black friday sale for around $150. If you're looking for noise canceling, I definitely recommend the Bose QC15s If you're looking for weaker noise canceling with decent sound and bass, the Dr. Dre are not a bad choice, but I would have a hard time paying full retail for them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
There is plenty of other brands that sound just as nice for cheaper, without the rappers name on it
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]
you can certainly get better headphones for less money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top