Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 8:09:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the laugh.  It's closer to the truth than you think, which is part of the reason I will stay single!

Buy guns,
Buy ammo,
Get training,
Get physically fit,
And RESIST!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, so I guess I am spiritual.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget " Likes kids"=She has 6 by 4 differnt guys.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]beekeeper1:[/b]

I am very thoughtful.

Edited to say: I am also very athletic. In memory of Old Number 3.

Bill

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:43:31 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, these are the people describing themselves... How about the way they describe who they're looking for?

Example

Generous:  Someone I can date occasionally and fleece regularly.

No strings:  Someone not likely or in a position to file a police report

Financially Stable:  Someone who can take a big hit on his credit cards before coming to his senses.

Down to earth:  Someone not inclined to require elaborate rituals like actually going on a date before having sex

Trim:  Anorexic, except for mountainous breasts

Good sense of humor:  Will understand when I yell out somebody else's name in the heat of passion.

Non-judgemental:  Stupid enough to stick around when every instinct tells you RUUUUUUNNNN!! for your life!!!

Companion:  You're safe for one or two dates before the worst parts of my personality(ies) rear their ugly heads

Petite:  Small enough to make up for my underendowment

Attractive:  OK, I'm desperate -- if four drinks cover up your defects, you're in!

Politically Conscious:  Left of Gus Hall

Discreet:  You won't blackmail me, will you?

Patient:  Doesn't mind being disturbed from sound sleep at 3:42 a.m. for a "relationship" talk.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Can anyone add to the list?
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#7]
thats pretty good.  i bet its pretty accurate 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top