Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 7:20:36 PM EDT
Living in the cultural mecca that is Memphis,TN we don't have some of the thngs that other cities have. I was just wondering if any had a all night delivery in their city. Let me cover my a** , if there is one here I just don't know about it. It was just a thought.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm. What are you talking about? Pizza? Delivery of infants?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Just what exactly are you talking about?

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
all night delivery of ammo? [:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Is Memphis,TN one of the hubs for FedEx or UPS?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Knock, knock... Hello, Unpierced... Anybody home?

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope. Go get it yourself!![;D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

He wants to order a pizza at 3 in the morning so he can use a live target behind his door to be a better shot and claim he thought the delivery guy was a thug trying to break in?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

He wants to order a pizza at 3 in the morning so he can use a live target behind his door to be a better shot and claim he thought the delivery guy was a thug trying to break in?
View Quote

He's not answering. Huh, his gun must have jammed. [:D]

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes when I was growing up in S.F. there was a 24hr Chinese Food delivery. A burger and fish and chips joint that delivered 24hrs also.

I also knew of someone that had an illicit drug dealer that delivered.

I L.A. there is also a mexican fold restaurant that delivered 24hrs. Actually that was in Covina.

That is one thing I missed about CA. Lots of places open 24hrs. Here in Plano, TX the town shuts down after 9PM when I'm just getting started. Clubs shut down around 1AM. Can't buy liquor grocery stores. But hey I can have a Class 3 if I want to. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:49:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry to post and run. I should have been more clear I did mean food delivery. I know it's stupid but I was just wondering. Thanks Lordtrader.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top