Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:24:10 PM EDT
I'm still cleaning out my "have it but won't use it" gun stuff and have a Rogers Super Stoc to give away.  

I could sell some of these things a make a few dollars, but really I'd rather give it someone here who will use it and can't really afford to buy it.  So, as usual, please don't take a chance to get it if you don't really need it or if you would just turn around and sell it.  With all the real or imagined stress we as freedom loving, responsible (well, most of us ) gun owners are going through lately I figure these small things can be fun and make some folks happy.  That being said...here we go...

I have this Rogers Super Stoc that I got on a Colt AR.  I replaced it before I ever used it.  So it is about as new as it can get.  I personally think it's hideous, but i know some folks like them.  See pic...

I was having a hard time thinking of how to give it away.  I figured most people here like pic threads so...post a pic and some info about something cool or interesting you have.  It could be gun related, a vehicle, some kind of gadget or something...whatever.  Whoever posts the coolest thing will win and I'll send the stock your way.  Again...only try if you actually need it and have fun.  

Ready go...

ETA:  I'll pick someone this weekend by Sunday evening.  

ETA Again:  Due to an apparent lack of interest (I guess most folks don't like it) I'm canceling this contest.  I'll post another one with something more interesting in the future.

To the one participant who posted a picture and no info...send me your address and I'll send you one of the sniper DVDs that LaRue sends out and a gray bolt face decal.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:38:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Happy Thanksgiving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top