Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:03:38 PM EDT
Disclaimer: I have seen this girl's profile on another dating site.  No, I have no interest other than just showing this profile for kicks and giggles:

ATTENTION: Please do NOT send me a copy and paste message or contact me if you are under 6ft, have any other religion selected besides atheist/agnostic, or have not completed your BA/BS at minimum. Please note height is the ONLY physical attribute I have listed (I'd rather date someone tall and cuddly before I'd date someone short and with a "perfect" physique). Keep this in mind before you send hatemail about my body/me as a person etc. I'll save you the time... Thanks.

Let's see... I could beat around the bush like all the other profiles on here and tell you I like to stay in as much as I like to go out; I like going out to dinner as well as staying in and cooking; I like movies/music/etc... or I can set all the BS aside and tell you exactly what I'm looking for...

I'm not interested in dating people with imaginary friends (people who believe in a god), short dudes (under 6ft), military personnel, musicians/artists, or American organized sports fans (Al Bundy) - these are not a good match for my lifestyle, and we will be in a state of constant combativeness. Also, if you wear baseball caps... it probably won't work. Huge turnoff #dry. Sorry.
]For starters, I cannot date/marry a theist as our practices/holidays/views on things are vastly different (no Jews, Muslims, Christians, or Hindus please) as I prefer to date adults without imaginary friends, nor can I take home someone who has not yet completed their bachelor's. I'm not physically comfortable, nor physically attracted to men under 6ft (as you might have noticed, I've already gone through puberty). I'm at a point in life where there is no point in dating if there is no long-term/marriage potential/compatibility, right? I have enough friends and have dated enough to know what I (don't) like and want out of life. Don't hate, as it will be a waste of your time.

I am not interested in casual dating at this point in my life – I'm looking for someone of quality and substance. I think it’s very important to have a similar mindset when it comes to life, how you live it, and what you want to get out of it - there's no point in wasting each other's time dating if we do not want the same things in life at the same time, right? Life is too short. On to the next!

I’m looking for someone who will not only be a lover, but a best friend as well. We should want to do everything together. I do not want to live separate lives, as it promotes growing in separate directions over the years, but share a life together, growing in the same direction. I want to find my partner in crime and life.

I want someone who offers more than the average American Joe (as I feel I offer more than the average American "Jane" lol): you don’t sit on the couch or at a bar every weekend drinking beer and watching American football, basketball or baseball with your buddies. You also understand that giving someone your time is the best gift, are honest, possess humility, don't smoke or do drugs, and hopefully you are more intelligent than our current president with regards to finance and how the world (not your suburb or city) works.

I am the most loyal and honest person you will ever meet, as a friend and as a partner. I'm not a fan of American football, basketball or baseball - this will not change (If you waste your time with this, it won't work). Most couples spend only a handful of hours of quality time together per week (with work etc), so I prefer to find someone who enjoys the same activities (American sports is not one of them, and will never be one). When I care about someone, I really DO care. When you want me to listen, I listen intently. I have a passion for learning. I'm able to admit when I'm wrong or if I'm sorry... and I mean it. I have a conscience... and I use it. I really do believe it's the little things that make life worth living. I'm the world's best cuddler. I love scary movies... especially ones with zombies. I laugh at myself often. I wear dresses and heels on a normal basis (you won't catch me scrubbed out in jeans and a tshirt or sweat pants), and am looking for a man who dresses like an adult as well (I'm not interested in boys who wear tennis shoes or jeans and tshirts). I'm only serious when I have to be. There is nothing better to do on a cold/rainy day than to watch movies all day and snuggle.

I've lived in three countries, and have traveled a decent amount. I believe my experiences have made me adopt a different perspective on the world and life in general in comparison to a majority of Americans I have encountered. I'm looking for someone similar to myself.

Sounds like the kind of person who thinks Prince Charming is going to fall out of the sky and land in her lap.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds awesome ..... get her pregnant ....fast
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]

WHARRRGARRBLL

Translation:  I fuck on the first date.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Disclaimer: I have seen this girl's profile on another dating site.  No, I have no interest other than just showing this profile for kicks and giggles:

ATTENTION: Please do NOT send me a copy and paste message or contact me if you are under 6ft, have any other religion selected besides atheist/agnostic, or have not completed your BA/BS at minimum. Please note height is the ONLY physical attribute I have listed (I'd rather date someone tall and cuddly before I'd date someone short and with a "perfect" physique). Keep this in mind before you send hatemail about my body/me as a person etc. I'll save you the time... Thanks.

Let's see... I could beat around the bush like all the other profiles on here and tell you I like to stay in as much as I like to go out; I like going out to dinner as well as staying in and cooking; I like movies/music/etc... or I can set all the BS aside and tell you exactly what I'm looking for...

I'm not interested in dating people with imaginary friends (people who believe in a god), short dudes (under 6ft), military personnel, musicians/artists, or American organized sports fans (Al Bundy) - these are not a good match for my lifestyle, and we will be in a state of constant combativeness. Also, if you wear baseball caps... it probably won't work. Huge turnoff #dry. Sorry.
]For starters, I cannot date/marry a theist as our practices/holidays/views on things are vastly different (no Jews, Muslims, Christians, or Hindus please) as I prefer to date adults without imaginary friends, nor can I take home someone who has not yet completed their bachelor's. I'm not physically comfortable, nor physically attracted to men under 6ft (as you might have noticed, I've already gone through puberty). I'm at a point in life where there is no point in dating if there is no long-term/marriage potential/compatibility, right? I have enough friends and have dated enough to know what I (don't) like and want out of life. Don't hate, as it will be a waste of your time.

I am not interested in casual dating at this point in my life – I'm looking for someone of quality and substance. I think it’s very important to have a similar mindset when it comes to life, how you live it, and what you want to get
out of it - there's no point in wasting each other's time dating if we do not want the same things in life at the same time, right? Life is too short. On to the next!

I’m looking for someone who will not only be a lover, but a best friend as well. We should want to do everything together. I do not want to live separate lives, as it promotes growing in separate directions over the years, but share a life together, growing in the same direction. I want to find my partner in crime and life.

I want someone who offers more than the average American Joe (as I feel I offer more than the average American "Jane" lol): you don’t sit on the couch or at a bar every weekend drinking beer and watching American football, basketball or baseball with your buddies. You also understand that giving someone your time is the best gift, are honest, possess humility, don't smoke or do drugs, and hopefully you are more intelligent than our current president with regards to finance and how the world (not your suburb or city) works.

I am the most loyal and honest person you will ever meet, as a friend and as a partner. I'm not a fan of American
football, basketball or baseball - this will not change (If you waste your time with this, it won't work). Most couples spend only a handful of hours of quality time together per week (with work etc), so I prefer to find someone who enjoys the same activities (American sports is not one of them, and will never be one). When I care about someone, I really DO care. When you want me to listen, I listen intently. I have a passion for learning. I'm able to admit when I'm wrong or if I'm sorry... and I mean it. I have a conscience... and I use it. I really do believe it's the little things that make life worth living. I'm the world's best cuddler. I love scary movies... especially ones with zombies. I laugh at myself often. I wear dresses and heels on a normal basis (you won't catch me scrubbed out in jeans and a tshirt or sweat pants), and am looking for a man who dresses like an adult as well (I'm not interested in boys who wear tennis shoes or jeans and tshirts). I'm only serious when I have to be. There is nothing better to do on a cold/rainy day than to watch movies all day and snuggle.

I've lived in three countries, and have traveled a decent amount. I believe my experiences have made me adopt a different perspective on the world and life in general in comparison to a majority of Americans I have encountered. I'm looking for someone similar to myself.

Sounds like the kind of person who thinks Prince Charming is going to fall out of the sky and land in her lap.

The number of times "I" appears in her profile is very telling.  She would be happiest dating herself.  

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Associate's and am 5'10".  I've already chatted with this girl on another site, and she chewed me out for wasting her time.  The military thing is a new one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Any American who says

American football

is guaranteed to be an asshole

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any American who says
American football

Maybe she likes Canadian, or Aussie Rules.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
TL:DR, Hows her tits?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
TL:DR, Hows her tits?

No thanks.  Kind of like a less trashy Snooki, if there even is a such thing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#9]
She knows what she likes and doesnt like and is making a serious attempt instead of just wasting time.

I used to read those free dating/personals back when there were so many free ones, that was an addicting source of amusement.. this one would have been no fun. She isnt even asking anything difficult..

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I have an Associate's and am 5'10".  I've already chatted with this girl on another site, and she chewed me out for wasting her time.  The military thing is a new one.
Funny, considering her poor usage of 'combativeness'.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Doesn't seem overly picky, she just wants a tall atheist who went to college and doesn't watch sports.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Tip:  Judging by the past day's events, you're not going to get very far posting a thread up with "nuts" in the subject line.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She knows what she likes and doesnt like and is making a serious attempt instead of just wasting time.

I used to read those free dating/personals back when there were so many free ones, that was an addicting source of amusement.. this one would have been no fun. She isnt even asking anything difficult..

There's nothing wrong with that, but she's going to have a very hard time because I can think of very few people in their 20s that aren't into sports.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:37:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Seriously Deej??  We need a fucking pic to determine if she has grounds for such demands??  WTF over...........
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Seriously Deej??  We need a fucking pic to determine if she has grounds for such demands??  WTF over...........

You don't want any. Trust me.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's nothing wrong with that, but she's going to have a very hard time because I can think of very few people in their 20s that aren't into sports.

That is because you are into sports?

I never was and knew many people who never were.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:47:38 PM EDT
[#17]
At least she seems to know what she wants - and doesn't.  Nothing wrong with knowing your mind - and what won't work.

Oddly - she doesn't seem to mention much about what she brings to the party.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Please do NOT send me a copy and paste message or contact me if you are under 6ft

I'm looking for someone of quality and substance

lol
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is because you are into sports?
I never was and knew many people who never were.

I've played sports, once a year go to a baseball game at our minor league park, and will every so often watch a major league event in person(baseball, basketball, etc)
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
At least she seems to know what she wants - and doesn't.  Nothing wrong with knowing your mind - and what won't work.

Like I said, there's "knowing what you want" and "sounding ridiculous."
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#21]
She sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

Quoted:

You mean other than her apparent disdain for American life?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Well Deej,

Since you have seen her profile on multiple sites...I'd call it a clue that she is not finding what she is looking for.

There were a some things in her profile that made me hear banjo music and the overly attached girlfriend song.

I would humbly say that she is not a girl for you Deej.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well Deej,
Since you have seen her profile on multiple sites...I'd call it a clue that she is not finding what she is looking for.

There were a some things in her profile that made me hear banjo music and the overly attached girlfriend song.

I know this, I just thought I'd share here-don't know why, talking about chicks here in GD never ends well for me, but I'm a glutton for punishment.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well Deej,

"We should want to do everything together. I do not want to live separate lives, as it promotes growing in separate directions over the years, but share a life together, growing in the same direction."

LOL  Ya think?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

At least she seems to know what she wants - and doesn't.  Nothing wrong with knowing your mind - and what won't work.  I disagree...I do not think she knows

Oddly - she doesn't seem to mention much about what she brings to the party.  True

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well Deej,

"We should want to do everything together. I do not want to live separate lives, as it promotes growing in separate directions over the years, but share a life together, growing in the same direction."

LOL  Ya think?

Having dated "the overly attached girlfriend"...it's not fun.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't want any. Trust me.

Wanna bet?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Any American who says
American football

lol, you said it! couldn't agree more
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well Deej,

LOL  Ya think?

Originally Posted By Deej86

I
know this, I just thought I'd share here-don't know why, talking about
chicks here in GD never ends well for me, but I'm a glutton for
punishment.

Thanks for the lulz Deej

@ Van_Wilder, Yes I think

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not interested in casual dating at this point in my life – I'm looking for someone of quality and substance. I think it’s very important to have a similar mindset when it comes to life, how you live it, and what you want to get
out of it - there's no point in wasting each other's time dating if we do not want the same things in life at the same time, right? Life is too short. On to the next!

I am the most loyal and honest person you will ever meet, as a friend and as a partner. I'm not a fan of American
football, basketball or baseball - this will not change (If you waste your time with this, it won't work). Most couples spend only a handful of hours of quality time together per week (with work etc), so I prefer to find someone who enjoys the same activities (American sports is not one of them, and will never be one). When I care about someone, I really DO care. When you want me to listen, I listen intently. I have a passion for learning. I'm able to admit when I'm wrong or if I'm sorry... and I mean it. I have a conscience... and I use it. I really do believe it's the little things that make life worth living. I'm the world's best cuddler. I love scary movies... especially ones with zombies. I laugh at myself often. I wear dresses and heels on a normal basis (you won't catch me scrubbed out in jeans and a tshirt or sweat pants), and am looking for a man who dresses like an adult as well (I'm not interested in boys who wear tennis shoes or jeans and tshirts). I'm only serious when I have to be. There is nothing better to do on a cold/rainy day than to watch movies all day and snuggle.

The number of times "I" appears in her profile is very telling.  She would be happiest dating herself.  

I think that she already is.  She may be the last person to figure it out, though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that she already is.  She may be the last person to figure it out, though.

Yup

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you mean the customs of American sports - and the related weekend sports widows.... I'm guessing that she has had some experience with this and doesn't want to repeat the same error.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you mean the customs of American sports - and the related weekend sports widows.... I'm guessing that she has had some experience with this and doesn't want to repeat the same error.

I don't get the hating the military thing, though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't get the hating the military thing, though.

Hey - just look at today's news at ANC.

She didn't say that she hated the military.  She doesn't want to hook up with a military guy.  That could be for several reasons.  Some women don't want to get new orders to places unknown every 3 years.  Others don't want to go solo for deployments or hardship tours.

Who knows.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#35]
But does she live the country lifestyle?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She sounds like she lives the "I have a silver spoon and I'm better than you."

Honestly, I'm over the whole mad at the country lifestyle thing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She sounds like she lives the "I have a silver spoon and I'm better than you."

Honestly, I'm over the whole mad at the country lifestyle thing.

I know I know, just messing around.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She didn't say that she hated the military.  She doesn't want to hook up with a military guy.  That could be for several reasons.  Some women don't want to get new orders to places unknown every 3 years.  Others don't want to go solo for deployments or hardship tours.

Who knows.

Like I said nothing wrong with knowing what you want, it's just so out there with this one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:47:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

If her mouth is overly attached to my penis on a daily basis I'm sure it could work out.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.

With a list of demands as long as hers, I think she'll be alone for a long time.  At least until the Japanese perfect the boyfriend robot.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:I don't get the hating the military thing, though.

Doesn't want to move a lot?
Doesn't want to be alone a lot?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#42]
She sounds like a ray of golden sunshine.     Good luck to the poor smuck that gets tangled into her web.  Good thing you are not 6' ft tall; you just dodged a bullet!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She sounds like a ray of golden sunshine.     Good luck to the poor smuck that gets tangled into her web.  Good thing you are not 6' ft tall; you just dodged a bullet!

Thanks for your perspective! I was actually waiting to see one of our ladies chime in on this.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#44]
She isn't looking for Al Bundy, but for Ted Bundy
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#45]
She sounds mean and I bet she only gives it up for a few months.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Well, I didn't much care for that dismissive comment about "Jane".
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Doesn't seem overly picky, she just wants a tall atheist who went to college and doesn't watch sports.

Yup.

And that pool of MEN is fairly small I imagine...

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:29:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well, I didn't much care for that dismissive comment about "Jane".

I have nothing against you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#49]
She's a communist. Just say "No!"
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#50]
I wanna see a link to this profile.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top