Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 6:02:07 PM EDT
Man, all I did was log onto www.democraticunderground , set a few flaming liberals straight about the presidential election,...

BANG! I got banned!!!!

Pow!! All my posts were deleted and removed!

Trust me guys, I wasn't just flaming them, I was beating them with reason and facts. One guy that I totally straightened out, AFTER I WAS BANNED left the post, "Sorry guys, I let that FREEPER get under my skin."

Here is the challenge: How fast can you get kicked? I was booted after 11 posts at 9 PM est. You can't get kicked by just viciously flaming them!!! You must do it with facts, as well as answering their polls/questions/opinions/etc!!!

Remember, a liberal will interpret the Constitution for you. A CONSERVATIVE will QUOTE it for you.

This was tough to stomach that there is a place that people like this gather. It is tough to leave the comfort of our own AR15.com , but it is good to practice countering people like this.

FLAME ON!!!

FLAME ON!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, sounds about right.  That's what I recall hearing here on the board a few months (if not a year) or so ago.

Someone went to register at a Liberal discussion forum to "debate" and they were kicked out and banned w/ in the same day of registering.

Libs don't like having to 'prove' themselves.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guys please don't go to other sites with the intention of getting booted or causing trouble.

With this site being the discussion I understand that's not the goal, but the outcome to even good intentions. [=)]
View Quote

exactly. Try to get these misled misinformed nonbelievers to allow another side to their discussion.

Think of it this way: You are cutting the umbilical cord from your safe and friendly neighborhood ar15.com , and delivering the proverbial soap to the unwashed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Free speech, as long as you agree!!
View Quote

I've been lurking on that site for a very long time.  They've never claimed to allow free speech, in fact, they quite openly state that they don't allow any non-Democrat political discussion.  The truly scary thing is that they would want (and to some extent have succeeded) in creating a similar  condition in the real world.  It's called political correctness.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#7]
colon cancer would be too good for most of those fags
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#9]

I logged on after the comments about Charlton Heston and posted regarding a guys remarks about Heston getting what he deserved because he was hateful.

I asked him to name one hateful thing that Charlton Heston has ever said.

Checked in the next day. Post was deleted.

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Been there, done that...liberals have no bottom and are doomed to the eternal schitthole existence. The party of Larry Flynt and Bill Clinton...why say more.

Liberalism = communism, nuff said.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Political correctness is just a politically correct way of saying CENSORSHIP.

Regarding the DU website.  While I understand the desire to incite debate and to raise the blood pressure of the opposition, I believe it is a waste of time.

At this point in history you would be better served by spending your time shooting, learning new skills, tactical training, physical training and networking with other folks of like minds.

Things are going to get worse, much worse in the next 4 - 8 years.  Use what time you have to ensure you can protect yourself, your family and whatever circle of friends you have that may be worth fighting for.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Political correctness is just a politically correct way of saying CENSORSHIP.

Regarding the DU website.  While I understand the desire to incite debate and to raise the blood pressure of the opposition, I believe it is a waste of time.

At this point in history you would be better served by spending your time shooting, learning new skills, tactical training, physical training and networking with other folks of like minds.

Things are going to get worse, much worse in the next 4 - 8 years.  Use what time you have to ensure you can protect yourself, your family and whatever circle of friends you have that may be worth fighting for.

Lastly, a consertvative may be able to quote the Constitution, but whether they adhere to it is another matter (think drug war, asset forfeiture, "reasonable restrictions" on guns, the USA PATRIOT act, foreign aid...)
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Like a statment for some thing (can't recall what), maybe an ad for something.....

[b][i]Freedom [u]isn't[/u] free.[/b][/i]

The liberals, most of what I've seen, take it for granted.  Look at out last 'President', term used loosely.  Womanizer, draft dodger, lier, and who knows what else.  Granted, other presidents have been all of the above too (maybe), but ..... never mind.  History will write what happens (if it isn't re-writeen).
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Shit, I got banned there after only 2-3 posts asking why Gore lost TN?  Ignorant bunch of jackasses, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top