Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 3:37:15 PM EDT
There's a bunch of things that bother me and I have to get them out or I'll just get pissed off.

It bothers me that gunowners aren't a more active group in politics.  
It bothers me when people make blanket statements about religions or races.
It bothers me that I now feel like I'm making them because of sept. 11th.  
It bothers me that people are more concerned with themselves and their own future with little regards for the rest of the country or world.  
It bothers me that so many people get their idea of "normal" or "average" from tv and movies.
It bothers me that people don't think they should recycle, use less natural resources, or energy efficient appliances/lights/etc.
It bothers me that gun owners don't seem to volunteer much of their time to organizations they should support. (me included)
It bothers me that common sense sure isn't very common.  

Sorry, just needed to vent.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It bothers me that politicians have all this time to argue PETTY BULLSH*T, and no time to see the BIG PICTURE...
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's a bunch of things that bother me and I have to get them out or I'll just get pissed off.

It bothers me that gunowners aren't a more active group in politics.
View Quote
Selfishness
It bothers me when people make blanket statements about religions or races.
View Quote
Willful ignorance and bigotry.  Normal human reaction, though.
It bothers me that I now feel like I'm making them because of sept. 11th.
View Quote
Understandable.  So long as you're aware of it, it's not a bad thing.
It bothers me that people are more concerned with themselves and their own future with little regards for the rest of the country or world.
View Quote
Selfishness.  Also a normal human condition.
It bothers me that so many people get their idea of "normal" or "average" from tv and movies.
View Quote
See above.  It's [i]difficult[/i] to think for yourself.
It bothers me that people don't think they should recycle, use less natural resources, or energy efficient appliances/lights/etc.
View Quote
See above.
It bothers me that gun owners don't seem to volunteer much of their time to organizations they should support. (me included)
View Quote
 Ibid.
It bothers me that common sense sure isn't very common.
View Quote
That's a truism that goes back a [b]long[/b] way.

Sorry, just needed to vent.  Thanks.  
View Quote
You're welcome.  I feel much the same way.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top