Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2012 5:26:12 AM EDT
Doesn't matter if its junk food or good food. No bathroom problems, just my stomach rips and roars. Could drinking have something to do with this?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, or something else you ate.  Try this experiment.  Every day, cut an entire food group out of your diet.  Start with grains and see what happens.  Nothing made with grains, flour, bread, etc..  There's a thread in team right now where a guy seems to have cured his arthritis by eating paleo.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have butt pee shortly thereafter?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Carbonated drinks turn me into Chemical Ali. I always thought it was something I ate until I gave up cokes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I have very active 'gut sounds' no matter what I eat. Its a running joke around here anymore...
any pain or discomfort?
If it is just a noisy digestive system I personally wouldnt worry too much about it. (I am not a dr)
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#5]
are you dehydrated?  When I am low on water I have terrible gut gas.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

LOL - i've been in GI sales for many years and I thought I've heard all the terms  

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:33:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Celiac? Stop eating wheat and see what happens.

Or lactose intolerance. Stop eating milk products.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Stop eating taco bell every meal.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#10]
How well do you chew? Are you swallowing air while you eat?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Do explain....

It seems if I go out to eat,(not just fast food) within a 1/2 hour I have what my dad always referred to as "the trots"....not so much with home cooking. My wife is getting tired of having to eat after we do all the grocery shopping so I can head directly home....eating first just isn't a smart idea.

I think "flaming butt pee" would be a tad more accurate description.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

It seems if I go out to eat,(not just fast food) within a 1/2 hour I have what my dad always referred to as "the trots"....not so much with home cooking. My wife is getting tired of having to eat after we do all the grocery shopping so I can head directly home....eating first just isn't a smart idea.

No butt pee, at least most of the time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:53:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

I get the notion he knows something I don't know and I want to know what it is
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:54:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Try taking 20mg of Pepcid AC twice a day for a week, and see if that helps.  The same thing was happening to me, and I finally went to the doctor about it.  Had either GERD or an ulcer.  Had terrible stomach gas about an hour or so after a meal.  Now, nothing.  If I miss a pill, then it comes right back.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:38:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

Too much alchohol???
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:39:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers will solve your problems.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Doesn't matter if its junk food or good food. No bathroom problems, just my stomach rips and roars. Could drinking have something to do with this?

IBS....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:51:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Your wormy.........I can of Copenhager per 150 # body weight, sprinkle it on your favorite dish and repeat in 7-10 days.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:51:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

How much do you drink?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Try taking 20mg of Pepcid AC twice a day for a week, and see if that helps.  The same thing was happening to me, and I finally went to the doctor about it.  Had either GERD or an ulcer.  Had terrible stomach gas about an hour or so after a meal.  Now, nothing.  If I miss a pill, then it comes right back.

Go see the paleo thread
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:18:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Sounds like you have IBS. I know, when we go out to eat same thing happens to me. I might as well throw $20 in the toilet and go home.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Are your bubbles going up or down?

I went through a period where I had a lot of bloating and huge releases of air through my mouth (quiet burps).  Turns out I had an ulcer and prescription strength Prilosec had me back to normal within a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#24]
This worked wonders for me. I stopped drinking carbonated beverages. Try it for a week see what happens. My symptoms were very similar

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go see the paleo thread

This. A couple weeks eating paleo and my GERD is gone. I can eat things that used to give me horrible heartburn before and now it doesn't phase me one bit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Dibs on guns when OP kicks the bucket.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

Too much alchohol???

Bubble guts and butt pee are usually associated with incomplete digestion of fats/oils.  Look up people who have had problems with their gallbladder.  Doesn't mean you can't eat fats/oils, you just have to cut back.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Try some probiotic foods; yogurt, raw sauerkraut, BioSalud, or something like that.  Costco has "probiotic" stuff in the pharmacy area.

Your live-in bacteria might have been knocked out of balance by antibiotics, or just some invader.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Try some probiotic foods; yogurt, raw sauerkraut, BioSalud, or something like that.  Costco has "probiotic" stuff in the pharmacy area.

Your live-in bacteria might have been knocked out of balance by antibiotics, or just some invader.

Drink a quart of buttermilk, if you don't like butermilk mix some barbecue potato chips in with it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:04:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

I prefer "diarreaha bomb"
which of course you only get whe 40 min from home driving...
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do explain....

I prefer "diarreaha bomb"
which of course you only get whe 40 min from home driving...

Or movie and a dinner.  Not the other way around.  I'll be on the shitter halfway through.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top