Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:45:08 PM EDT
I was at a friend's, friend's house the other day and I couldn't believe the way the guy treated his kids! He never called his sons by their names, it was always "Come here fuck head!" "Hey dumbass, get your fucking ass over here!" "Didn't you hear me you stupid little fuck?". Hell, the youngest is around four and dips! My friend and I were completely shocked and angered by what we saw. We asked him if his dad treated him like that when he was a kid and he said no. So, we asked him then why the hell do you treat yours like this? His answer was because they piss him off .  We found out later that CPS has been out before because he supposedly kicked one of his sons down some stairs. CPS is supposed to still be investigating. I wish we could just skip that and go straight to the ass whipping this POS deserves . Needless to say we won't be hanging out with him anymore.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
They have stairs in trailers?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
TX, USA

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a sperm donor rather than a real father. Makes you wonder if the kids even stand a chance of turning out to be decent people...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Sounds like someone needs his fucking head twisted off and kicked around like a fucking soccer ball.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They do live in a trailer, it sits a few feet off the ground.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was at a friend's, friend's house the other day and I couldn't believe the way the guy treated his kids! He never called his sons by their names, it was always "Come here fuck head!" "Hey dumbass, get your fucking ass over here!" "Didn't you hear me you stupid little fuck?". Hell, the youngest is around four and dips! My friend and I were completely shocked and angered by what we saw. We asked him if his dad treated him like that when he was a kid and he said no. So, we asked him then why the hell do you treat yours like this? His answer was because they piss him off .  We found out later that CPS has been out before because he supposedly kicked one of his sons down some stairs. CPS is supposed to still be investigating. I wish we could just skip that and go straight to the ass whipping this POS deserves . Needless to say we won't be hanging out with him anymore.  

Please explain how a 4 year old can even begin to dip?

Not calling you full of shit, I just can't wrap my head around that.

And yes, I dip.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow just wow
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Pretty much every cop or firefighter/medic in the world sees enough of this in a career for several lifetimes.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#10]

The mother is at fault too for not protecting the children.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#11]
My dad died when I was a little kid. Seeing fathers with kids chokes me up if they're happy. I don't know how I'd handle seeing shit like this.

Probably not well.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Pretty much every cop or firefighter/medic in the world sees enough of this in a career for several lifetimes.

There are some REALLY shitty "parents" out there...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Mrs Reno is a kindergarten teacher.  I have asked her to not tell me any more of the parental horrors stories that she sees.  It's too depressing.  Some kids and completely and truly fucked from the very beginning.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds like someone needs his fucking head twisted off and kicked around like a fucking soccer ball.  

That's pretty much what I wanted to do. Somehow I knew if I did I would be the one sitting in jail defending my ass's virginity

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yup.

You see people treat their elders the same way, too.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yes, I dip.

I'm interested to.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#17]
wait, a four year old uses chewing tobacco?

i'm having a hard time comprehending that

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And yes, I dip.

Hell if I know. The kid walks around with it between his lip and gums spitting. 
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
wait, a four year old uses chewing tobacco?

i'm having a hard time comprehending that

He uses snuff. Trust me, I'm still trying to comprehend it myself.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#20]
As for dipping.

Kid see's daddy dipping, wants to emulate dad, finds dip, ??????/, ends up dipping

Kinda crazy, but we've all seen those chain smoking todlers over in indochina, right?

I feel bad for the kids

I can't inbed, but here's the kid that smokes 1-2 packs a day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like another call to cps is needed.    If you don't want to PM me his info I'll do it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yeah, usually from the ground up to  the front door.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sounds like another call to cps is needed.    If you don't want to PM me his info I'll do it.

I agree. My buddy is taking care of that. I hope they break it off in him
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#24]
... I use curse words (lovingly) to my doggies

It's a term of endearment, and they don't knw any better

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
... I use curse words (lovingly) to my doggies

It's a term of endearment, and they don't knw any better

You do it to your dogs and NOT your kids.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#26]
I could rattle off a number or TX locations where this might apply.

Please post something gay so I can play the "Austin" card.

Poor kids.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Pillow party! This guy's in need.

Classless.

His kids will be in the sysem.  

Fuck it he needs to be steralized.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Those kids seem destined to become the doctors and lawyers of tomorrow, for sure.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I knew a guy who use to talk to his kid and dog like that... he died last year from overdosing on nodoze and heroin, well not technically just his brain died. I got to visit his body in the hospital before they harvested his organs, the bed he was on was shaking the shit out of his body to keep blood or mucus from pooling. I never felt any sadness for him.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#30]
The sad part is that this is not uncommon. I see it almost everyday.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:46:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The sad part is that this is not uncommon. I see it almost everyday.

The stuff in the OP would be a huge step up from what I used to see everyday.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Wow. Just wow.

My wife and I aren't insane and make okay money for our age and it scares the shit out of me to think about having a kid. The expense of it, the risks of them having health or mental problems, trusting someone to watch them, having them go to school in today's world, etc. Just scares the shit out of me to think about bringing a kid in to the world.

And then there are people like this....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#33]
South will rise again?

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 4:57:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like you are friends with my old neighbor.

Fat slob of a guy with two boys, maybe 12 and 8 or so. Walls were thin at the apartment so I could hear him verbally abuse them all the time.

"You F'n retard, get me a drink. No, I'm busy playing Black Ops, get me a F'n drink you piece of sh!t"

Stuff like that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:05:06 AM EDT
[#35]
You need to put a sign above his door that says "ED SR.'S BEAR PIT."
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:07:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Parenthood is a position that is easy to achieve, but only a few master.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:09:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yes, I dip.

Do you spit or swallow?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Locked in before someone says
myob

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:10:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The mother is at fault too for not protecting the children.

She probably tried that once, and the class act of a "father" put the boots to her.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:12:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:18:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
South will rise again?

Having lived in numerous states, I can say that without a doubt the south does not have a monopoly the production of redneck white trash shit bags ours just tend to congregate in trailer parks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#42]
My Great Grandfather might have been involved in the tarring and feathering of such a parent once.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:26:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty much what I wanted to do. Somehow I knew if I did I would be the one sitting in jail defending my ass's virginity

None the less you and ;your friend need to call CPS and put it on the record!
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:29:08 AM EDT
[#44]
fuckin sad
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
TX, USA

Thats fucked up .....
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:43:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Those kids seem destined to become the doctors and lawyers of tomorrow, for sure.

All it takes is the right motivator or mentor in their lives. People eovercome shitty parents everyday given the slightest ray of hope at some point before the tipping point. Sometimes that hope comes in the form of the state taking the kids away from the situation, sometimes it's a good teacher, family friend, neighbor, clergy and on and on.

This guy isn't doing children any favors but, there's no guarantee these kids are fucked for life just because dad's a shit bird. Further, the inverse is also true. Lots of shitbird kids come out of loving and stable homes.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

HAHAHA
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yes, I dip.

Do you spit or swallow?

I call my 8 year old son turd-monger occasionally.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#50]
CPS will be visiting him soon. From what I've been told the kids never have any marks on them when they show up and daddy acts like an angel. A few of the people that I've told about this just acted like it's normal and no big deal. Is this shit actually so common these days that people are really starting to believe it's normal?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top