Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 5:24:44 PM EDT
I would take them through a needle, if it would work. That is how much I like them.

I had my first Tim Tams when I was a missionary in Australia.

They are delicious.

I picked up a few. And by a few, I mean I visited *two* Targets today, and emptied the shelves of one of them...

May I recommend these cookies to my arfcom brothers and sisters?!?!?!

They are available from Target this time of year.

Take the cookie.

Bite off both ends.

Suck hot chocolate through the cookie.

You end up with a melted cookie that is totally delicious...

Before we found them at Target recently, the closest cookie we could find was a single-layer "Andes" mint cooke that was basically the same length, but only one layer of cookie... They tasted ~ok with the hot cocoa method.

But nothing beats a "Tim Tam Slam" (drinking hot chocolate through the cookie then eating the cookie).

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I ate too many Tim Tams, and now I am sick of them
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I want to try Naimo bars, those sound good.

never had them befo.  Maybe they are a game changa

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Dip a Tim Tam in hot chocolate and you will lose your damn mind
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
So that's where they're hiding.

Found them at a Hyvee, once. Couldn't find them again.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
They're great, even better with Nutella.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#7]
One of our Board members is from Australia and when he comes by for board meetings he brings a few packages of these and leaves them in our break room.  Everyone goes nuts for them.  

I like them, they're not too sweet, but since I'm cutting out extra carbs, I usually leave them be.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dip a Tim Tam in hot chocolate and you will lose your damn mind

"Tim Tam Slam"

A family favorite.

Don't just dip it in the hot chocolate.

Bite off each end of the cookie, and drink the hot chocolate through the cookie like a straw...

Yeah, you will lose your mind. You will say, "Cocain dealers will find away to give this to people through a needle..."

I have never tried cocain (or anything more addictive than Tim Tam's)... Just saying...

Tim Tams  in hot chocolate will blow your mind...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top