Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 9:39:50 AM EDT
I really want a wood or metal sign that says "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition". I looked on google and I couldn't find anything. I also am curious about a sign with the Gadsden flag in wood or metal. I would love the Gadsden flag from Bracken's book "Enemies Foreign and Domestic". Does anyone here know where I could find such a sign? I want to post it on my door.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Just make one on vistraprint or something and glue it to a piece of wood.

Also, the catchphrase from the incestual redneck in Harold and Kumar may not be the coolest sign, but, to each their own

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
buy scroll saw
make sign
????
profit
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I must be slow on the uptake, but I have never seen "Harold and Kumar" and I have never seen a White Castle. I have seen several Krystals, and even been by the Krystal HQ.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Amazon.com: Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition: The …
www.amazon.com/Praise-The-Lord-Pass-Ammunition/dp/B002C5XTQI
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I must be slow on the uptake, but I have never seen "Harold and Kumar" and I have never seen a White Castle. I have seen several Krystals, and even been by the Krystal HQ.

Here ya go.

"Freakshow" is married to his sister and has a mutant gimp chained in his basement. He enjoys bisexual orgies and is deeply religious.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The "praise the Lord and pass the ammo" quote is supposedly from WWII. I will never forget going to a buddy's baseball game against a private Christian school and hearing a song about "praise the Lord and pass the ammunition". I recently thought that it would be a neat sign to have. I am now aware that I am the only human being with that interest.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Just make one on vistraprint or something and glue it to a piece of wood.
Also, the catchphrase from the incestual redneck in Harold and Kumar may not be the coolest sign, but, to each their own

Speed

Wikipedia says the phrase is way older than Harold and Kumar.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Also in a song by the beloved Dixie Chicks, "Sin Wagon."
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here ya go.
"Freakshow" is married to his sister and has a mutant gimp chained in his basement. He enjoys bisexual orgies and is deeply religious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kepx9lmiHfg

That vid was messed up. I did not have those thoughts in mind when I wanted the sign. But...what did the guy's wife look like?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Amazon.com: Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition: The …
www.amazon.com/Praise-The-Lord-Pass-Ammunition/dp/B002C5XTQI

Link fail. I did not see what I asked for. I saw a gay ass 4th of July sign.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here ya go.

That vid was messed up. I did not have those thoughts in mind when I wanted the sign. But...what did the guy's wife look like?

His wife/sister is hot

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Here ya go.

His wife/sister is hot

Speed

Somebody here has an avatar of a guy moving that looks like the redneck guy. It's weird.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#15]
She was a smokin hot blonde with a very nice rack......
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=5493

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Is that Machinegun Preacher that I heard about?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#17]
In the early 90's I met and older couple here in Texas and the wife had worked in a P38 factory during the war.
She sang that song for me and that was the first I'd heard it. She told me they sang that song and several others while building planes back then.
I think of that couple everytime I hear it. They were nice people real patriots.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:38:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top