what you did there i see it..
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#7]
http://gawker.com/5960658/

The Tale of Elmo and His Adult Male Friend

A re-enactment staged by Caity Weaver, Jim Cooke & Max Read

This is a story about Elmo, Elmo's Adult Male Friend, and what happens when you tell a fib.
Once upon a time, Elmo was sitting at his work computer, visiting only sites that had been approved by his parental guardians, like sesamestreet.org and nickjr.com. Elmo decided he wanted to send an email. After thinking for a moment, Elmo decided to send an email to his Adult Male Friend. Elmo wrote an email telling his Adult Male Friend he missed him a lot. (Later, Elmo's boss told him he shouldn't email friends from his work computer.)

Elmo's Adult Male Friend got the email, which Elmo had sent from work, at his home far away. He wrote back that he missed Elmo too. Elmo and his Adult Male Friend decided to meet.

Best thing I've read on Gawker ever!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top