Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 6:57:29 AM EDT
How can I look up the conviction info on someone?

As in the sentence they received and the actual charges.

Thank you

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Local LEO jail inquiry website?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Google the name
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:07:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Many courts have a public website with that information.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]
You could try looking up you states department of corrections web site and look fo inmate inquiry.  Most states post pictures and details of the turds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You could try looking up you states department of corrections web site and look fo inmate inquiry.  Most states post pictures and details of the turds.

I can find him and his pic I want to see the details

(looking at vinelink)

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Most states have that info for free online, though it may be difficult to find if you don't have a direct link.

ETA: here is PA's: http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets.aspx

And here is some info on NY's: http://www.nycourts.gov/apps/chrs/faqs.shtml

They seem to often make these online tools extremely difficult to use or understand

Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Check the County Sheriff's Dept. website where they were arrested. Also check the State's Dept. of Corrections website. First and last name and DOB if you have it. Should come up with charges and sentence info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top