Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 11:12:36 PM EDT
Anyone use them?  Seems like a pretty good deal, and their ad is funny.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I see  a white box...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a man that needs to be in business. I'm foing.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I researched them about 6 weeks ago.  Reviews by actual members was mixed at best.

I ended up buying a bunch of Dorco razors instead.  They are close to Gillette quality and way cheaper.  You can even get some from Amazon prime.

Look into the Dorco razors.  I'm glad i did.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:25:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I already fent.

The cheapest blades don't agree with my face, but the four blade jobs do a pretty good job.  I'd like it if they had a three-blade option.  Four blades a month when I only shave a couple times a week means I only have to use each blade twice then toss 'em.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already fent.

The cheapest blades don't agree with my face, but the four blade jobs do a pretty good job.  I'd like it if they had a three-blade option.  Four blades a month when I only shave a couple times a week means I only have to use each blade twice then toss 'em.

So worth it in your opinion?  I have to shave at least 5 days a week.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I researched them about 6 weeks ago.  Reviews by actual members was mixed at best.

I ended up buying a bunch of Dorco razors instead.  They are close to Gillette quality and way cheaper.  You can even get some from Amazon prime.

[div]Look into the Dorco razors.  I'm glad i did.
[/quote]

Same razors too..... if you read the reviews.

I DO NOT recommend the men's six blade razor. The razor is good, but the handle is defective. They just sent me a replacement prototype to try out, after breaking the other handles. The men's handle weighs quite a bit, as it is metal. The women's one is pink, plastic, and light. It is a much better handle choice.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I use a safety razor.  Blades for it are super cheap and all you need is shaving cream
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm tagging this because the guy is funny and I'd pay him to send me shit.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I sent my brother that ad last time it was posted.  He's been using them ever since.  Says it's a good deal.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I use a safety razor.  Blades for it are super cheap and all you need is shaving cream

Been thinking about that as an option too, but I'm afraid I'd end up looking like Freddy Krueger.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[div]Look into the Dorco razors.  I'm glad i did.
[/quote]

Same razors too..... if you read the reviews.

I DO NOT recommend the men's six blade razor. The razor is good, but the handle is defective. They just sent me a replacement prototype to try out, after breaking the other handles. The men's handle weighs quite a bit, as it is metal. The women's one is pink, plastic, and light. It is a much better handle choice.

Those look pretty good too, never heard of them before this thread.  So no-go on the 6 blade if I order?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#13]
That was a pretty awesome ad.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to beat 9¢ DE blades though. Comes to about $3/year for blades for me.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I've got the 4 blade ones thru them, and they work well enough. Much cheaper then the Gillette mach 9 or whatever I was using before.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#15]
I have been a subscriber for some time on the middle of the road option.  I think it is more than worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top