Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 6:11:17 PM EDT
I listen to a local radio station here sometimes that plays independent music.  As a result, for whatever reason, because its "independent" it often carries a lot of liberal undertones.  Typically I either turn it off or don't care as I just like the good music that is sometimes played.  I was flipping through the radio stations tonight on my drive home and caught the tail end of "Barroom Bob's" little speech that paraphrased was calling out all the people who voted for anyone other than Obama as "sore losers" who would lick the boots of billionaires.  Furthermore they're separatists and if they don't like it they should find a different country to live in more suitable to their beliefs, unfortunately the only modern country who matches such beliefs would be North Korea.  He clearly identified himself as a progressive.  I'm going to have trouble ever tuning into that station again.

I don't think there's ever been such outspoken divide.  Everyone seems to be drawing a line in the sand.  I think its scary that if mob rule aka democracy can win an election then they feel it becomes "their" country and can throw anyone out that they like.  To completely ignore the past, our history, our heritage, and our principles simply because mob rule can win.

I definitely don't label myself as a prepper, but to think I'd regret any preparation I've done up to this point would be insanity.  

The day will soon be upon us all, whether we're ready for it or not.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So what'd ya have for lunch yesterday??

TL:DR

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Relax.

All republics die.

Feel lucky you get to see one with your very own eyes.

it's like a comet sighting. some only come around every few hundred years.

Usually you only get to read about them in history books.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So what'd ya have for lunch yesterday??

TL:DR

Subway today but it was with a gift card I got from work!

Tomorrow I'll do much better.  What about yourself?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah but that guy is a retard. there are plenty of retards on local radio. most don't think that way.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
yeah but that guy is a retard. there are plenty of retards on local radio. most don't think that way.

No, its not just that he's a retard.  I hear retards all the time.  Its that people have become so outspoken in terms of politics and agendas.  I sense that people are beating their drums now where in times past they wouldn't of.  I didn't hear that kind of stuff four years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top