Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 6:07:32 PM EDT
Somebody posted in GD on Election day that Gadsdenandculpeper.com was having a big sale that day.  So when it was clear that Obie from Nairobi would be re-elected, I placed an order for some t-shirts, bumper stickers, and a Gonzalez flag .  Great stuff, good prices, fast shipping.  

I was out of pocket until Friday, when I got home and opened my order I noticed that my "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" t-shirt was accidentally replaced in the order with a "Liberty or Death" skull and crossbones t-shirt.  Called them up, they said no prob, we'll ship you your Rebellion t-shirt this afternoon.  

That was Friday.  Today, (Monday), my Rebellion t-shirt arrived.  

AWESOME service.  Great company!  You guys go do some shopping!

**I have no financial stake in this company, just a VERY satisfied customer. **
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I like that shirt.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been satisfied with them as well.

No complaints.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
They have some good looking graphic t's.  I wish they made them in tall sizes.  I hate belly shirts you regular sized guys call "normal".  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They have some good looking graphic t's.  I wish they made them in tall sizes.  I hate belly shirts you regular sized guys call "normal".  

Damn , Chunk.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:49:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn , Chunk.

I recently ordered one of the custom shirts from the ARFcom store and it came out really nice.  Was really surprised they offered shirts in tall.  Will be a nice change from my dresser full of grey and black carhartt t's.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Iv'e bought a bunch of shirts from those guys, usually see them at gun shows here in Ma.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Great shirts and great company!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#9]
That was my thread that night.  I ordered 5 shirts.  4 for me in XL and one for my son in small.  They called me the next day to see if I screwed up and accidentally ordered a small shirt.   They said they were swamped with orders from election night.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:52:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've been satisfied with them as well.

No complaints.  

I've always been pleased when dealing with them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I have one.
It is a great shirt and a great seal.

On July 4, 1776, the same day that independence from Great Britain was declared by the thirteen states, the Continental Congress named the first committee to design a Great Seal, or national emblem, for the country. Similar to other nations, The United States needed an official symbol of sovereignty to formalize and seal (or sign) international treaties and transactions. It took six years, three committees, and the contributions of fourteen men before the Congress finally accepted a design (which included elements proposed by each of the three committees) in 1782.
First committee

Interpretation of the first committee's seal proposal, made by Benson Lossing in 1856. The obverse drawing is slightly incorrect; the linked state initials should be on the shield itself.
The first committee consisted of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams. While they were three of the five primary authors of the Declaration of Independence

Thomas Jefferson liked the motto "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" so much, he used it on his personal seal. Also, it seems to have inspired the upper motto on the final reverse side of the Great Seal: Annuit Coeptis (God has favored our undertakings).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top