Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 4:39:18 PM EDT
Ever get the feeling the government is intentionally trying to destroy itself?

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your new country can do for you.

"Welcome to USA.gov,” a website maintained by the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), bills itself as the "primary gateway for new immigrants to find basic information on how to settle in the United States” — featuring a prominent section for new immigrants about how to access government benefits.

"Depending on your immigration status, length of time in the United States, and income, you may be eligible for some federal benefit programs,” the Web page reads.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/18/homeland-security-promotes-welfare-to-new-immigrants-in-government-welcome-materials/#ixzz2CisN8Yc0
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder what Newt, Jindal, Rubio think about this.......
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#2]
i used to live in a very Russian area of Brooklyn.  my Russian friends there all said the same thing:  as soon as they landed at the airport, they are signed up for food stamps and welfare.  because they have no jobs or permanent housing yet, they get approved almost right away.  as far as i could tell, this has been going on for decades...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i used to live in a very Russian area of Brooklyn.  my Russian friends there all said the same thing:  as soon as they landed at the airport, they are signed up for food stamps and welfare.  because they have no jobs or permanent housing yet, they get approved almost right away.  as far as i could tell, this has been going on for decades...

I agree this is nothing new. Illegals have been getting benefits as soon as they sign their kids up for school too. The welfare agencies are just feeling secure enough to come out of the closet with this garbage.

Hard working immigrants (to include my great-grandpa) made this country great. These welfare programs are aimed at destroying that whole succed by hard work  garbage before it gets out of hand.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Cloward-Piven FTW.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I don`t qualify.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#7]
WHY ARE WE ALLOWING IMMIGRANTS INTO THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THAT DON'T CONTRIBUTE

Jesus, every other first world country you need to CONTRIBUTE to society to gain citizenship
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wonder what Newt, Jindal, Rubio think about this.......

Those guys.

Anyone here against this?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Cloward-Piven-Obama FTW.

FIFY

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Looked into moving to The Netherlands, over there you have to show proof of income to even apply for temporary citizenship, and have to speak dutch AND be a legal resident before even thinking of getting any public assistance Also, you cant apply for jobs, have a bank account, rent a place or basically do anything without a tax number, and cant get a tax number without be a resident. But you cant become a resident without a job. So see the catch?  

Im sure others on here are more knowledgeable about dutch immigration laws, but that's how I read it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top