BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 4:37:32 PM EDT
On Spike! With an encore afterwards!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Red Dawn is a great movie. I'm still deciding if I'm going to the movies to watch the remake or wait until it comes to the red box.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going this saturday with my son.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
On Spike! With an encore afterwards!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Cliff Notes?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The idea of a foreign military force invading the entity known as The United States of America* with paratroopers, armor, and air support is so far outside the realm of plausibility that it makes Lord of the Rings look like fucking BlackHawk Down.

*as we recognize it, not some husk of itself after a 24 year Owebama presidency
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#7]
The original is great, classic 80's. The remake? I'm afraid it's going to be as bad as it looks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The idea of a foreign military force invading the entity known as The United States of America* with paratroopers, armor, and air support is so far outside the realm of plausibility that it makes Lord of the Rings look like fucking BlackHawk Down.

*as we recognize it, not some husk of itself after a 24 year Owebama presidency

The Brits did it in several different wars, without the benifit of armour or air support.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Excellent documentary. I've heard that they don't even go over this part of American history in public schools anymore.

...In the early days of World War III, guerrillas - mostly children - placed the names of their lost upon this rock. They fought here alone and gave up their lives, so that this nation shall not perish from the earth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top