Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 9:18:33 AM EDT
Arab Spring...Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Mauritania, Morocco.  All to be ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood.  How does this benefit the United States?

More and more people I know are asking this question.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#1]
This man, he`s  a Dhimmi.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
You are forgetting Muslim Brotherhood ruled North Sudan too. What I would like to know is why Obuma has the CIA helping in North Sudan and then send troops over to train the neighboring countries?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
From what I am hearing, it is to train them to ferret out and kill Christians.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:11:28 AM EDT
[#4]
To destabilise the Middle East (divide and conquer) and to drive up the price of oil and start WW III.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Why would US Foreign Policy include hiring Al Qaeda to install a North Africa Califate?

I read this and laughed out loud, both at the premise and the fact that it's actually a legitimate matter of concern.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]
To use to try to take our guns
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why would US Foreign Policy include hiring Al Qaeda to install a North Africa Califate?

I read this and laughed out loud, both at the premise and the fact that it's actually a legitimate matter of concern.

?

So the US has not given money to known terrorist organizations with little or no oversight?  

Has zero not gone on TV and pledged support for the violent overthrow of countries leadership?

The wording is off, but the actions of US policy makers is suspect at best.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You are forgetting Muslim Brotherhood ruled North Sudan too. What I would like to know is why Obuma has the CIA helping in North Sudan and then send troops over to train the neighboring countries?

Where the fuck do you get that?  The US is helping South Sudan, not North Sudan (often just refereed to as Sudan).  North Sudan is ruled by Arab Muslims, South Sudan is ruled by black Christians.  The United States has been helping the South Sudanese and Ugandans eliminate one of the worst rebel groups out there.

ETA:  The relationship between the US and Uganda, and the US and South Sudan began well before Obama took office.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#9]
World upside down? Maybe we should have supported Kadaffi? It looks like he was properly stifled. Taking out Al Quaida, now they are using Libya as a base. Hopefully we don't support the Syrian oppisistion any more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

So the US has not given money to known terrorist organizations with little or no oversight?  

Has zero not gone on TV and pledged support for the violent overthrow of countries leadership?

I think he is saying hes laughing because its true, but its so ridiculous that its hard to believe.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I totally agree.  It's just amazing that it's even within the realm of possibility.

It would be like working with the Japanese to attack the Australian Navy in 1944.

Just another day in the life of Barack Hussein Quisling.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I totally agree.  It's just amazing that it's even within the realm of possibility.

It would be like working with the Japanese to attack the Australian Navy in 1944.

Just another day in the life of Barack Hussein Quisling.

The fucker scares the shit out of me.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

I think he is saying hes laughing because its true, but its so ridiculous that its hard to believe.

Yeah.  I guess I did not fully register that last part.

Carry on!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Obummer is the worldly manifestation of Evil.

Evil is winning....and out to enslave mankind.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where the fuck do you get that?  The US is helping South Sudan, not North Sudan (often just refereed to as Sudan).  North Sudan is ruled by Arab Muslims, South Sudan is ruled by black Christians.  The United States has been helping the South Sudanese and Ugandans eliminate one of the worst rebel groups out there.

ETA:  The relationship between the US and Uganda, and the US and South Sudan began well before Obama took office.

Try this: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/08/cia_training_sudans_spies_as_o.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top