Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 6:58:18 AM EDT
OK, had to make my first post - the thread about the Colorado/Wyoming shoot finally prompted me to get off my butt and register so I can reply to a few of the topics on this site.

I've learned a bunch already as a lurker, just bought my first AR about a month ago - a Bushmaster E2 M4 16" with the crappy (but LIGHT) fake collapsible stock.  My subsequent sling, magazine, and ammo purchases were all strongly influenced by the information available here - hail Ammoman!  Thanks for all the info already, and looking forward to giving something back one of these days.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:03:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:07:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/newbie.gif[/img]

Tough crowd here.  Hope you have a thick skin!  This bunch will call you every name in the book!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tough crowd here.  Hope you have a thick skin!  This bunch will call you every name in the book!
View Quote

...but mainly just 'assclown' or 'troll'...  [;)]

the_reject
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:19:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:28:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard!

New guy buys the beer (or ammo) [:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
[newbie]
[moon]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome, Sir!

Just remember to watch your azz at all times and you'll do just fine!

BTW, there's a 'Hun's minions' sign-up sheet in the Forum's Lobby, if you wish! [:D]

Eric The(Jes'Kidding!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks, guys.  I've been growing a thicker internet skin on a motorcycle board I hang out on - it gets kinda rowdy sometimes too but this board will definitely test that skin from what I've seen

Not a totally new shooter; I put a couple of thousand rounds through an M1A before deciding to go short and light.  Someday I'll go back to a national match M1A or a 700 for some high power longrange, but couldn't ju$tify both right now, so I sold then bought...  My training this year has been centered around tactical/combat shooting and the zen of long range wasn't getting enough attention to make any progress.

I spend quite a bit of time (and ammo) with my Kaboom Plastic Toy Guns :-) - G23 and G27 - too.

thanks for the welcome!

p.s. - a virtual round of beers on me for everyone!!!

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Welcome to the fire [devil] , cover your [moon] , and keep your eye out [peep]  for trolls [:K]

[beer]

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:47:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 4:56:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Here's to you [beer] and good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top