Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2002 5:38:00 AM EDT
Am I wrong in thinking these kind of people need to be removed from the gene pool.  I honestly wonder if I saw something like this, could I restrain my self from killing the SOB.

[url=http://www.accessgulfcoast.com/frm/fswear.asp?newsurl=http%3A%2F%2Fweartv%2Ecom%2Fnews%2FStories%2Faugust%2F0812%2Fanimalcruelty%2Ehtm]Dog Beaten and Burned[/url]

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:41:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Oooh, don't take it out on folks who live in trailer parks!

If my marriage to Miz Hun ever hits the rocks, I will probably be living in one.

Eric The(Realistic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:41:37 AM EDT
[#2]
this stuff bothers me too. although i usually think more along the lines of...if i knew i'd get away with it, would i kill the sob.

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oooh, don't take it out on folks who live in trailer parks!

If my marriage to Miz Hun ever hits the rocks, I will probably be living in one.

Eric The(Realistic)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

sorry, guess I shouldn't have gone there.[stick]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Out in Ohio, I read someone is shooting dogs in the mouth with a .22 possibly a pistol.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#5]
South of Tucson a couple of months back, someone skinned a puppy alive.

Perp has not been arrested.

It is my fervent hope that it's because said perp is decaying under a few inches of soil somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Out in Ohio, I read someone is shooting dogs in the mouth with a .22 possibly a pistol.
View Quote

Wasn't me! Honest!

I've seen more than my share of death and destruction, but It still pains me to see someone abuse an animal.  I'd love to get ahold of that sick f.[BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top