Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2002 1:29:17 PM EDT
you know, the kind that havent been milled out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 1:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow....if you find an answer to that question let me know. Oh by the way the M16 Lower has to be under 5000.00, but let me know if you find one.

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I want one to make a metal body of an air soft gun.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

You might want to check with your local
Class III dealer Mr. Officer, sir.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard there was a guy selling them out of his garage. He advertises on this site:

[url]www.democraticunderground.com[/url]

Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I know what you're talking about.

Go to the AR15.com forums, into Build It Yourself and start searching or post a query.

What you're looking for are "0%" machined forgings or castings for AR-15 lower and upper receivers.  The parts for an M16 are of course identical in that condition (no machine work done), but by using the term M16 you will get some peoples' dander up, particularly with your single-digit post count.  We do not tolerate people asking how to do illegal things.

I believe The Tannery Shop can supply both.  If not, you'll figure it out.

A 0% forged lower runs about $20 - 25.
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#8]
There are a bunch of folks selling forgings.

[url]http://www.garrisonmfginc.com/Miscellaneous%20items.htm[/url] also has front sight forgings.  Good folks.

Never dealt with them, but check this out!
[url]http://www.cerrofabricated.com/products_firearm.htm[/url]

There are a few companies out there selling them.  Can't for the life of me recall my favorite.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#9]
[url]www.dsarms.com[/url]

Save yourself the trouble, just buy a commercial airsoft metal body like Systema's or something.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 2:50:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wow....if you find an answer to that question let me know. Oh by the way the M16 Lower has to be under 5000.00, but let me know if you find one.
View Quote

I'll let you know...I will sell you all of the unmilled M16 lowers that you want for 1/10th of your $5000 limit....$500 a piece. Let me know how many you want and yes, I will take a personal check....
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 2:51:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You might want to check with your local
Class III dealer Mr. Officer, sir.
View Quote

Or scrap aluminum dealer since that is all it is....
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Why the hell does everyone go jumping a newbies shit whenever he posts something they don't understand??? Godammit, get a life, if you want to have a board with a good cross section of the shooting populous then quit running every fucking body off!!! Guy wants a blank forged receiver to make a paintball gun with but you dipshits have never heard of that so he [i]must be talking about illegal machine gun parts and is really an alphabet agent in disguise[/i]. Give me a fucking break!

Jake
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#13]
DAMN!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top