Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2002 11:37:04 PM EDT
Whenever I'm looking at a magazine rack that has Firearms Mags, they are ALWAYS stuck way in the back - mid shelf.
I carefully rearrange them to correct an obvious oversight by the vendor.
I move all firearms related mags down in front and put the; football, baseball, WWF, skateboarding, etc., mags in the back.
I've found a couple of places where the idea appears to have taken hold, and now there are always a couple of gun mags out front.
Sadly, I can't say that for every place I rearrange them.
Do it anytime you can...Do it for the guns!
[:D]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
For some reason, I have no real trouble finding gun mags (GUNS, SoF, SAR, SGN, Gun List) at my local Barnes & Noble.  They may be toward the bottom, but the are visible.

Finding 2600 can be a pain, tho...

FFZ
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

FFZ
View Quote

True...
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 12:21:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

They used to carry that at my local Barnes & Noble.  Don't know if they still do.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top