Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2002 11:42:20 AM EDT
Was watching CNN yesterday and saw where this squirrel attacked a guy, just caught the end of it did anyone catch the whole report, what the heck was going on, it said the squirrel continued the attack, and showed the guy with bandages on his arm and elbow?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 11:54:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Jimmy Carter???
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#2]
My son tried to help an injured squirrel.  It bit him in the meaty part of his hand between thumb and forefinger.  I mushed its head with a 6 pound surveyers hammer.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My son tried to help an injured squirrel.  It bit him in the meaty part of his hand between thumb and forefinger.  I mushed its head with a 6 pound surveyers hammer.
View Quote

I had the same thing happen.Bit clear through.If it hadn't been me it probally looked pretty funny.Had to pry the little bastard off.Serves me right for picking up a not quite expired squirrel.

I put one in the back of a friens hunting coat.Bout half hour latter friend starts screamin set shotgun agianst tree and then get out of the coat without touching it.After a little improvied dance move[wish I had it on tape]Bit him through the coat heavy shirt and long underwear.This happened about 50 yards from mine.he checked it was dead.I checked it was dead but the squirrel didnt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top