Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2012 4:23:50 PM EDT
Fucking awesome.

Lots of "key" 007 themes without giving anything away.

Go see it and happy 50th anniversary 007.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am all in to go see it, had kids friday, and had to go to jail to day, FML
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
My daughter and I just saw it.

Best Bond movie in a LOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time.  Last one I enjoyed this much was Goldeneye.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Attention whore.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1382520_Just_seen_Skyfall.html
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Why can't this be in the original Skyfall thread?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Others already beat you.

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was lazy.

Why can't you buy a membership ?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Best current Bond flick, so far.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#9]
A friend of mine went to see it and walked out halfway through.

He said it did not reach that point of suspending disbelief that draws one deeply into a movie.  He said if one is entertained by over-the-top, unbelievable stuff and spectacular special effects, they would love it.

I personally haven't seen it, so I have no opinion on it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Saw it last night with the wife, in an Imax theater.  Waste of $25, IMO.  Would have been a good flick on DVD.  I had high expectations, based on all the positive "noise" I'd heard about the movie.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He said it did not reach that point of suspending disbelief that draws one deeply into a movie.  He said if one is entertained by over-the-top, unbelievable stuff and spectacular special effects, they would love it.

I suppose they could make a movie about a balding middle aged, slightly pudgy man with a boring cover job as a rep for a pharmaceuticals company who runs a few boring contacts from time to time, spends half his day typing reports, and who only scores with local women because he spends money on them, but that would be really, really boring and depressing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#12]
My son and I went and saw it last week.....GREAT movie
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I send Hollywood as little of my money as possible, I go to some $5 matinees during the summer, that's about it.
I may see it when it is on Netflix...
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I never knew what Q & M meant
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose they could make a movie about a balding middle aged, slightly pudgy man with a boring cover job as a rep for a pharmaceuticals company who runs a few boring contacts from time to time, spends hald his day typing reports, and who only scores with local women because he spends money on them, but that would be really, really boring and depressing.

Hilarious.

I do want to see, but I won't pay IMAX prices for it. No way. I will, however, pay Alamo Drafthouse prices for it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top