Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2002 10:02:10 PM EDT
On Cinemax- (2002) Linda Florentino, Wesley Snipes, Oliver Platt.

Very pro-gun movie that everyone should see. Wesley Snipes uses a suppressed Eagle Arms AR15.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw the preview for that movie, it looked cool. I'll have to check it out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Another tacky Lion's Gate production.

Ick.

Snipes' son is killed with an AR, so he holds the manufacturer's president hostage.

Not very pro gun if you ask me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Imbroglio, shame on you.
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 2:59:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Wesley Snipes, I thought he was better than that.

[b]Video Release Date:[/b] October 22nd, 2002 (going direct-to-video, skipping a theatrical release)

[b]Cable Premiere:[/b] August 10th, 2002 (Cinemax)

Hmm... Going direct to video, with a premiere on Cinemax.

And such timing! Just in time for our own SB682, a bill that would allow one to sue gun manufacturers for failing to use "ordinary care" in the design, distribution, or marketing of firearms.

The floodgates are open, the lawyers are loving it!

Is it possible to start a boycott of Wesley Snipes' movies? Something very visible, like we did with S&W?
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 5:43:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I used to like Linda Fiorentino after she did that Western with Sam Elliot.  Guess I have to hate her.  I knew that both Snipes and Platt were liberal douchebags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top