Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/10/2012 5:33:21 AM EDT
11/11 UPDATE:
POSTING IN BIG TYPE SO Y'ALL WILL READ IT AND STEP BACK A BIT FROM THE CLIFF.
WHOEVER WACTHDOG WIRE IS IS READING THE TURNOUT WRONG.
THE REASON THE "TURNOUT NUMBERS" ARE SO HIGH IS BECAUSE THERE WAS A 2 PAGE BALLOT THIS ELECTION.
"CARDS CAST" =/= "VOTERS VOTED"
EXAMPLE:
Page 1 : 006 Orange Blossom Business Center ––––––- Reg voters = 1849   Cards Cast =  2352

Now go to page 3   Total Votes = 1174, Blank votes=2, Overvote=1

Now do a bit of math.  2352/2(page ballot) = 1176    (BLANK & OVER VOTES DON'T COUNT)
I'm not saying there weren't shenanigans going on and there shouldn't be a recount, we just need to stop running around with this 141% number. It's going to make us look dumb and will just give more ammo to the left as something to point at when real voter fraud comes to light.  
That is all....
––––––––––––––

ETA: I think people may be reading this wrong, including me, and were looking at the "cards cast" and not the "vote" themselves.
If you skip down to page 3 of the pdf it shows # of registered voters and then # of votes.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2012/11/10/massive-voter-fraud-in-st-lucie-county-florida-141-turnout/
Damn!
––––––––––-
Click on the link below for the official St Lucie County FL 2012
results. Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The Unofficial
vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%
). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had
158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.

Gertrude Walker, the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections, has posted this notice on her official website:

THE CANVASSING BOARD MEETING
SCHEDULED FOR THE RECOUNT ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2012 AT 7:00 AM HAS
BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012 AT 7:00 AM AT THE
SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OFFICE, 4132 OKEECHOBEE ROAD MALL ENTRANCE 2.

It appears that Allen West is justified in asking for a lock-down on
the ballot boxes and machines in St. Lucie County. According to the November 7th Supervisor of  Elections report Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

––––––––––––––-

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I would guess that is the norm rather than the exception.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:36:04 AM EDT
[#2]
All just more tinfoil????  I think not.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:36:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop disenfranchising minorities.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:40:44 AM EDT
[#4]
When the election process is corrupted, your country is fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#5]
those damn Republicans are up to it again!
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#6]
St lucie county is a shithole. It used to be a nice place to live and raise a family but this fraud doesn't surprise me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Even one single fraudulent vote is totally unacceptable and can change the outcome of elections.  This shit has to be stopped!!!!
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:48:06 AM EDT
[#9]
My shocked face:  

Allen West is one of the most intelligent and well-versed politicians to come along in a long time; it would be a travesty to see him cheated out of a seat.

I was hoping he'd be a VP candidate in 2020 (after 8 years of Romney/Ryan).
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:50:34 AM EDT
[#10]
If true the Republican party needs to get every available lawyer in that area suing everyone involved in the election, getting court orders to stop every thing, hiring private investigators to start sniffing around, having people go under cover in the community to ask questions, a whole team of people scouring FaceBook...etc.

If there was that much multiple voting going on then someone knows something and people like to brag. All you have to do is get someone close to the group committing fraud.

How is this possible in Florida since they are supposed to check people's IDs before they vote?  It would lead me to believe some corrupt election officials.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Tinfoil, we don't need that shit. I wonder how much fraud there was all over the country.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:52:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have never given much credence to either side when they point fingers and accuse the other of massive voter fraud, but if those numbers are correct, and that county had a 140+% turnout, it has my attention.

It also makes me wonder about precincts in other places that got 90% turnout or more, that have never seen more than 50%. Those also seem to be the same places where Obama got 100% of the vote. What gets my attention to those places isn't that Obama got an overwhelming percentage of the vote, that is expected in any mostly black precinct. What gets my attention is that they had zero votes for Romney or the Libertarian, I cannot accept that given the complete buffoons who live in many of those areas that not a single one fucked up their ballot and voted for the wrong person on accident, that kind of competency just isn't present in any precinct.

It kind of puts the whole damn election in question doesn't it.    

Plus, you can bet that every corrupt vote against Allen West was also a corrupt vote for Obama.  How close was Florida again?

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Shall I link to the thread from yesterday where the folks were telling us to quit acting like whiny losers for not wanting corruption in our voting?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If true the Republican party needs to get every available lawyer in that area suing everyone involved in the election, getting court orders to stop every thing, hiring private investigators to start sniffing around, having people go under cover in the community to ask questions, a whole team of people scouring FaceBook...etc.

If there was that much multiple voting going on then someone knows something and people like to brag. All you have to do is get someone close to the group committing fraud.

How is this possible in Florida since they are supposed to check people's IDs before they vote?  It would lead me to believe some corrupt election officials.

News flash: the republican party hates him as much as the democrat party.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The protections are only as good as the people enforcing them.  It usually assumes that they have the same goals in mind.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:55:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure that's entirely true, but it's probably pretty damn close.  He threatens their entire way of thinking.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

St lucie county is a shithole. It used to be a nice place to live and raise a family but this fraud doesn't surprise me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

It's where I live and work.

Fuck this place.  Lots of the fucking scum from down south floated their nasty asses up here.  All of the good folks go to Martin or Indian River county.  We get the fucking non-English speaking cheese eating motherfuckers.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I really think in the months to come, once people start looking at these numbers, there are going to be a lot of questions. I'm not sitting here whining, if you won, so be it. However, if it is found that there is enough fraud to make a difference in this election, locally and/or nationally, then something needs to be done. Because if it isn't, we truly have lost.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Nothing to see here, move along...
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Makes me wonder how many othet counties across the US are showing numbers like this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't know how the fraud occurred.  They swiped my FL DL, then printed
me out a copy of the ballot for my precinct, which I had to sign a
receipt for.   While I was there some of the printers went down, and they did
print out double ballots for the folks whose info went to the downed
printer.  I watched them record and separate the misprinted ballots.  
Maybe someone grabbed those and filled them out instead of destroying
them.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I really think in the months to come, once people start looking at these numbers, there are going to be a lot of questions. I'm not sitting here whining, if you won, so be it. However, if it is found that there is enough fraud to make a difference in this election, locally and/or nationally, then something needs to be done. Because if it isn't, we truly have lost.

Never happen. Sorry.

Irrefutable proof could be presented tomorrow that Obama won this election through cheating and not a fucking thing would be done about it. The media would ignore it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#23]
The MSM is all over this shit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would guess that is the norm rather than the exception.

...nationwide.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:02:47 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder how much of this shit went on all over the country...
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:03:33 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

This. Minority votes should count twice as much as white people votes.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#27]
so much fucking bullshit going on here in slc.  i can smell it and step in it.  i voted west and so did all my friends and family.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:05:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Voting should be limited to those that pay Federal income taxes.  They must vote in person, and show two forms of ID.  Exceptions for military.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:07:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Voting should be limited to those that pay Federal income taxes.  They must vote in person, and show two forms of ID.  Exceptions for military.  

WHY ARE YOU A RACIST.  WHY DO YOU HATE MINORITIES.

BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#30]
if we had enough resources I'm sure we could find more on this scale nationwide.  Remember the Chicago machine never wins fair.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:07:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Surprise
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#32]
We should have our new shadow govt., the UN, monitor this situation.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Makes me wonder how many othet counties across the US are showing numbers like this.

Well, it is a fact that it happened in both PA and Ohio...

- georgestrings

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:11:35 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never happen. Sorry.

Irrefutable proof could be presented tomorrow that Obama won this election through cheating and not a fucking thing would be done about it. The media would ignore it.

Hell, they would spin if for him if they could

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:11:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
if we had enough resources I'm sure we could find more on this scale nationwide.  Remember the Chicago machine never wins fair.

With Holder in the DOJ it will never happen.

People criticize me for comparing Obama to Hitler, but this is what Hitler did. He had his cronies in charge of the justice department, and no one dared take any action when he bullied judges out and made sweeping changes. Those who did were quickly dealt with.

You think Petraeus' resignation is insignificant?  How many have their extra marital affairs investigated by the FBI?
The FBI answers directly to Eric Holder. They wanted something nefarious from Petraeus (Benghazi scandal coverup?), and he refused, so they tried blackmail. He one upped them and went public, then ejected. He is a smart man in many ways. That's my theory on what happened there.

I think Mark Levin is right, we are seeing the rise of soft tyranny. Some would argue we have been seeing it for a while now.

But America is still at the mall.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#36]
We can be upset about this, like any other issue...

But really, how can the secretary of state certify the results of an election in which more people voted than are registered?
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Fo time

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:14:52 AM EDT
[#38]
well no shit
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:14:56 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This. Minority votes should count twice as much as white people votes.

Three-times as much.

Since there's three-times more white people in this country.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:16:19 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHY ARE YOU A RACIST.  WHY DO YOU HATE MINORITIES.

BUSH LIED PEOPLE DIED

Leave Bush alone!  

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Participating in voter fraud should be akin to treason.

It undermines the most basic foundation of our republic.

Life sentence, no parole.  Personally, I'd be happy to see the perpetrators swing.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:18:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Not surprised

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Just going to get this out of the way: New guy, check.  Join Date, check.  Post count, check.

I'm starting to think we should go back to the whole landowner thing.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Life sentence, no parole.  Personally, I'd be happy to see the perpetrators swing.

Yep! Death by public hanging. Why let them leech of the country/states while in prison?

Hangings are cheap. You can use the same rope multiple times
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just going to get this out of the way: New guy, check.  Join Date, check.  Post count, check.
I'm starting to think we should go back to the whole landowner thing.

I thought the same thing, but that is ripe for abuse, and it does push out some productive people.  I know a girl making six figures and shelling out $2700 in rent.  She isn't a leech, but doesn't own land.  Plus, some twat will start selling off one square-yard parcels.

Keep it to Federal income tax and you can eliminate the non-producers.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Life sentence, no parole. Personally, I'd be happy to see the perpetrators swing.

I think treason is a forcible felony in FL.

Just shoot them and send the family a bill for the cleanup and the bullet.

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The MSM is all over this shit.

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:25:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When the election process is corrupted, your country is fucked up.

Amish
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How is this possible in Florida since they are supposed to check people's IDs before they vote? It would lead me to believe some corrupt election officials.

I know, they tried to get rid of him with redistricting.  It still doesn't change the fact that if there is that much voter fraud going on it could change the election of other candidates.  The Dems most certainly will not look into it.  So that leaves the Republicans to rain fire down and expose the corruption.  If they let 141% voter turn out slide can you imagine what will happen next election?  

Link Posted: 11/10/2012 6:26:50 AM EDT
[#50]

One has to ask the next obvious question, was this and isolated case? Or are there more out there?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top