Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2002 6:58:52 PM EDT
Contacted goatbay and he said he can't find a reason for my inability to reply.  I tried his suggestions and still can't.  Just wanted to let folks know as I think it would be poor form to just disappear.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
heh... so obvoiusly you can post elsewhere...
strange!!??
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, dang strange.  Did you get two IMs from me?
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#3]
did...
you get a reply???
im not sure if i sent one or two...
since sent mail isnt saved
colin
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah got it.  I've lurked on this board for a while and there are some good folks here.  Guess you could even call it a decent support system.  
Life is crazy with so many strange, weird and dangerous twists and turns.  As the Talking Heads said, "how did I get here?" or something close to that.  I've been searching for a long time for answers.  Haven't found any other than "that's the way God planned it".  It is somewhat impertinent but I wish He would discuss these plans with me first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top