Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2002 5:03:39 PM EDT
My father and I went and took the CCW course today. It was alot of fun and we had a blast. Its a shame we put it off for so long.

We shot from 3yds, 7yds, and 15yds two handed. Then went back to 3yds and shot one handed 6rds with our right hand and 6rds with our left.

We both made a 100 on both the written and shooing tests. I'm not bragging about that since it was so easy. Everyone in the course passed.

So if you haven't gotten your CCW permit yet I highly suggest it. Its fun, easy, and who knows, it could save your life one day.

Now all I have to do is wait till Tuesday, make an appointment at the DMV, submit my application and wait about 90 days. I hate waiting that long but it'll be worth it.

Now I have an excuse to buy that compact Kimber 45 I've been wanting..lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

So if you haven't gotten your CCW permit yet I highly suggest it. Its fun, easy, and who knows, it could save your life one day.

View Quote

Damned straight!

I DO NOT understand shooters in CCW states not having CCW permits.  I know of a few here in Texas.  It boggles the mind.......
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We shot from 3yds, 7yds, and 15yds two handed. Then went back to 3yds and shot one handed 6rds with our right hand and 6rds with our left.

View Quote

Damn!! Almost the same as TX except for the one handed shooting part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top