BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2002 2:18:58 PM EDT
I do.

Anyone else?

Balming
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I collect them also. The info is very reliable. Guns don't change all that much thru out the years. Witness the 1911 and the Browning P35. I get an extra subscription of Am. Rifleman to leave in waiting rooms in doctors' offices & hospitals. People often throw them out after the end of the day, but what the heck.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you needing any issues you know about, or do you just pick up whatever you see at shows, etc?

Balming
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Have saved about 90%of the isues I've gotten since 1959.  Man, it's gotten to be quite a load. Still, every once in awhile I can go back and get some "have to have it now" info. The problem is, with over 40 years of back issues, "now" is sometimes after 2or3 hours of looking[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top