Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2002 10:46:01 PM EDT
Here is my dilemma, a friend bought me an AR receiver, which is real nice of him, and I may get more, I ahve not seen the receiver yet, but I was told it looks really good :)  He bought it from Shotgun news and it was advertised as "made by the same people who are subcontracted to make Colts"

it was I think around $80

Anyone know who manufactured this receiver?  Shoudl I get more of them?  Liek I said I hav enot seen it yet, and I trust his judgement, But I have this fear it might be a "H" receiver *shudder*
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#1]
which is real nice of him,...
View Quote

If it is a Hesse you might to at least try and smile.  [:|]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I will smile, but I think it is not a hesse. He told me he has made other rifles off of these receivers, adn they worked perfectly. The Hesse Bolt stop does not work right? It is out of synch? Or am I mistaken?

But I am always gracious about gifts. Now I will have to give him one, maybe a nice M1 receiver
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top