Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2002 12:02:32 PM EDT
Spent a little quality time at the range with my 11 y/o son. Thought you might like to see some pictures. Spent the day on the range with a bunch of rimfire rifles. Used up about a thousand rounds. And even I'm not stupid enough to show you any good "Photoshoppable" material.

Please be kind.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fmecolt2%2Ejpg[/img]
That's me with a post ban Colt.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fnickgrin%2Ejpg[/img]
That's my boy with a s**t eating grin. I made sure his finger was WAY off the trigger. I do believe that this picture puts me in violation of California law (minor with an "assault weapon").

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fnickonehand%2Ejpg[/img]
One handing a Ruger MkII. The boy is a very good shot. Should be able to out shoot me soon.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fnickgrin2%2Ejpg[/img]
There's that grin again.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics.  You're doin' good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for you...and Him!

My daughter loved shooting my AK with me last weekend! She's 14...she seemed to dislike the recoil...but she thought it was fun. She even yelled at a guy who turned the muzzle of his SKS at me and others....in a respectful way.....NOT! Guy was from the U.K. and didn't know what was going on ...or so I believed....

[img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Coz&album_id=86184&image_id=9&courtesy=1[/img]

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Mods! Lock this thread!!!!!
Photos of illegal activity going on here.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
great deal on gettin him out to the range[:)], however, my daughter can outshoot your son [:D]

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/7IDL%2F1st%5Ftime%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#5]
You people are SICKOS!
How can you subject those poor children to open spaces with fresh air, sunshine, green plants and The Constutition of the United States of America!
I am calling all the Democrats I know to have you all put in jail and have your children taken away from you plus get your evil nasty firearms destroyed!
Those children should be at home watching Barney the Dinosaur or playing Gameboy for endless mindless hours on end!
Really, outside in the nasty sunlight!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#6]
really,

what's next?

[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/baby.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I have an 11 year old daughter and 12 year old son that love to go to the range with me. My daughter likes to shoot the .22 best. My son likes the AR.

I keep forgeting to take my camera though.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:56:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
really,

what's next?

[url]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/baby.jpg[/url]
View Quote

THAT would be over the line! Are you trying to draw a correlation between Palestinian gunmen dressing their babies up with explosives and an afternoon out teaching marksmanship to your kids?

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mods! Lock this thread!!!!!
Photos of illegal activity going on here.
View Quote

I'm not tellin'!!!!!!!

......neither are you?? right???
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
really,

what's next?

[url]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/baby.jpg[/url]
View Quote

I get the humor. That was some dark twisted humor!! [BD]
Funny.  Next time photoshop the kid with a NRA hat on him
c-rock
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#11]
it was a joke

sorry i forgot to use one of these [;)]

just got back from visiting demonratic underground. imagine posting these two pictures at DU, kid with dad teaching him to shoot, or pic of suicide bomber baby

they'd probably have opposite reactions to mine. [whacko]

or else title you "disruptor" and have the thought police cart you away

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#13]
i thought it would be an obvious joke

read the post above mine

notice how he ends his last sentence with "really, ..."

i begin mine with "really, ..."

i figured it would be seen as an obvious continuation of the previous post

now get your panties unbunched

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Gosh guys, I took it as a joke.

Can't we all just get along?

How about a couple more pics?

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fnickfab10grin%2Ejpg[/img]
Same boy, same grin, different rifle. That's a FAB-10. Legal for a minor to operate in CA.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/operatorerror%2Fmeonehand%2Ejpg[/img]
Some dork.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/terrorfetus.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#16]
agtm,

that is too cool!

LMAO!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Thats great!!!!

Can't wait till my son becomes old enought to go shooting with me.  By the way, he's two years old.

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Good for you...and Him!

My daughter loved shooting my AK with me last weekend! She's 14...she seemed to dislike the recoil...but she thought it was fun.
View Quote

Coz, you might want to look into an SAR-2/AK-74 then.  The 5.45x39 round is a lot lighter on the recoil, and a damn fun cartridge to shoot.  Brouhaha let me shoot his at the last shoot, and I have been hankering to get ahold of one since.  The price isn't bad either.

She even yelled at a guy who turned the muzzle of his SKS at me and others....in a respectful way.....NOT! Guy was from the U.K. and didn't know what was going on ...or so I believed....
View Quote

Excellent!  Teach her to tolerate no crap at the range and on the firing line, as it puts everyone's life at risk.  I just wish my kids were older so I could take them shooting.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Where is my pepto bismol?

Where are my depends?

Those pictures make me ill.  

Your activities have been noted and are being reviewed for possible violations of CA state law.

Please surrender those evil weapons to local authorities immediately.
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#21]
COZ_cal_45acp, would you be willing to set me up with your daughter in 4 years?  Age is a big deal now, but then it wont be so much- 18 to 21...thats fine ;-)

Of course I'm just messing around with you, but I have yet you find a girlfriend who supports my shooting habit.  Especially when they first find out.  I'm a very non-shooting looking person.  Clean cut, athletic type american-eagle wearing type of 17 year old guy.  (dont worry, no abercrombie, and my hair is NOT bleached.  I like AR15's for my rifles, and flowmasters for my mufflers)  Insert tim allen grunt here.  I used to paintball professionally (that shocks alot of people too) but have since moved onto airsoft.  I have a team that competes alot now, its really pretty interesting.  I should show you guys a pic of me all decked out in my BDU's, and eagle industries tactical gear, balaclava, headset...camelbak...  I love it, because it all crosses over from airsoft to "real steel".  Plus, we specialize in CQB.  Due to the realistic nature of close quarters in airsoft, its alot of fun, because I have practice in alot of interesting scenarios that are very plausable.  My uncle is former SWAT, and is his best friend.  They  have helped assist in some tactical training and whatnot.  Wow, I really got sidetracked there.

Alot of people are suprised to find out that I kickbox and "operate firearms" on a regular basis.  Alot of people can tell that I'm into cars...I autocross ALOT.  Especially the girls.  One word involving shooting/firearms/ranges, and alot of them dislike it.  

AND...I  know how to keep my finger off the trigger  [devil]   ;-)
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 3:45:01 AM EDT
[#22]
operatorerror, man, that's great! there isn't anything like sharing the sport of shooting with family! my family and i love to shoot. keep up the good work and it's good to see pics like this. just think, one of these days, that boy of yours will have his own son out shooting!
also, i love to post pics!!!!
this is a coule of weekends ago, not a very good pic, but it's the thought that counts.
my stepson and his son and me at the range, shooting AR's.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p3f82434f923e1e83ff1c17733424bdba/fd72680f.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p998f2e097a21fcd4fa8f037b4d1217e5/fd726808.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 4:41:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Sometimes I get really depressed over the direction that our country is headed.

Then I see some photos like yours, [b]operatorerror[/b], and I think, maybe, just maybe, the Republic will be in safe hands in the next generation.

Thanks [b]operatorerror[/b], from all of us!

Eric The(CheeredUp)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Can't wait til my 5 years old gets to be 9 or 10. Already have his first rifle. Got one of the Romanian .22 bolt actions that have been floating around.  In a few years I'll cut down the butt stock, and get him to the range.

He's all excited about it, even now [:D]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
COZ_cal_45acp, would you be willing to set me up with your daughter in 4 years?  Age is a big deal now, but then it wont be so much- 18 to 21...thats fine ;-)

Of course I'm just messing around with you, but I have yet you find a girlfriend who supports my shooting habit.  Especially when they first find out.  I'm a very non-shooting looking person.  
View Quote

So, she says...Has he got enough money to support me through my years at A&M veterinarian school? Does he like horses, does he have a stable and hunter/jumper facility? (she's an equestrian too) Where is HIS picture? A truck with a fifth wheel would be helpful too...

Cheers.....she does like the cars in "The fast and the furious"
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Sorry to say now! you cannot joke at about shit like this some people do not have a sence of humor!
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Sorry guys! trump this one!
[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/hbarski%2FBig%2520grin%2520at%2520Bulletfest%2Ejpg[/img]
My 7yr old at Bulletfest! You bet I am one proud papa! oy yeah...BTW his name is "Colt"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top