Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2002 6:29:25 AM EDT
Hi all,

I have just purchased the M4 kit from JT.  All parts were great.  Except that they have not updated their website with their new prices.  The fixed my problem with very little effort on my part.  But there are some very big changes.  For the m4 kit it is listed as 474.95 for either post or preban.  Now the prices are near to this  Postban ~ 564  preban ~ 534.  Make sure you call before you order to make sure that the price is the same.  Also get the name of the person that you have spoken with.

I have had a pleasant experience with them and the parts are great.  I just want other members to price check before they order.

Later
Lojack
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 7:10:44 AM EDT
[#1]
OT: I called JT Dist to order a compensator for a M1A. The man said that they were out of stock, and didn't know when it will be in stock. So had them put me the backorder list. JT Dist. called 6 months later to double-check to see if I still wanted the item; man I forgotten all about it! Needless to say I said, "yeah, I still want it." It arrived 5 days laters. I have NEVER  had any company call to double-check to see if I still wanted a backordered item. I would definitely order from them again.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#2]
i knew prices would go up. such a great weapon with such awsome service for so cheap was a bit too good to be true. i wil still order from them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top