BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2001 9:26:42 PM EDT
Go here,  it's good:

[url]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/walterwilliams/ww20010404.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen.I always like him when he's on Rush.
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 11:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldnt agree more..

He says...'Black people are taught that every waking thought of white America is racist'

I didnt have to be taught that, all I had to do was come to AR15.com.

Not hardly a day goes by when SOMETHING Black is a topic, and it is NEVER about a BLACK RIFLE.

You guys really outta give this BS a break, or find a klan forum to go spout this crap.

The uniform of the day here is AR's. AR 10, AR 15, M 16, etc.

OUT HERE....
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 12:08:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I disagree, I think everyone should be treated equally. That means not only whites treating blacks equal, but everyone treating everyone else equal. I think what the guys on this post are trying to say is, that they are tired of hearing "poor me" from minorities. See, if you give preferential treatment to one ethnic group, you therby make it unequal for everyone who is not a member of that minority. Freedom sees no color, gender, or religion. The more we try to "make up" for inequalities the more unequal we become.....  
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#4]
There are manu things that occur in this country that perpetuates racism.  And until we continue to with these things racism will always be a part of this country. They are:

1. [b]Hate crime laws[/b]...A murder should be a murder, regardless of what races were involved.

2. [b]Afirmative action laws[/b]...This helps no one, especially the minorities because it lowers the standards for them.

3. [b]Any forms that ask your nationality(ie Census/4473 gun form/etc)[/b]..there really is no need for this.

4. [b]Any organization whos sole purpose is to promote the needs/awareness of one particular race (i.e., NAACP/Day Droup/etc)[/b]  This just causes separation, and teaches a US vs THEM attitude.  

The fact is that we speak and form organizations based on race way to much. The result is detrimental as it continues to promote the differences (instead of the similarities) between the races.  I do support people of different races gathering to explore and celebrate their heritage, but anything beyond that erodes at the fact of what we all are...[blue][size=6]AMERICANS!!![/size=6][/blue]
[img]http://www.stopstart.redhotant.com/mica/Flagusa.gif[/img][img]http://www.stopstart.redhotant.com/mica/Flagusa.gif[/img][img]http://www.stopstart.redhotant.com/mica/Flagusa.gif[/img]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 12:45:03 AM EDT
[#5]
What most blacks don't realise is crying "Racism" is like the little boy crying wolf-after a while nobody believes you anymore.

I really don't understand why any minority would support any version of Affirmitive Action.All it's doing is saying you're too stupid or lazy to make it on your own so we'll help you cheat.What an insult to every hard working person out there.

sgtar15-You are right on.The reason America has worked is because people came here and blended in not stuck out.If everybody is treated the same regardless of race then there is no reason for racism.But if a minority gets preferential treatment because of their skin color that does cause racism.The Liberals can't figure that out.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 12:53:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Your right Ghost. With affirative action they learn that they don't have to work hard to get somewhere, as a result they end up not getting anywhere.

Hell, I'm half Polish, if race of people needed special treatment it would be use Poles[:D]

sgtar15
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/face.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#7]
You know I am so sick of all this racial/I'm oppressed crap. If Blacks, Hispanic, Asian, etc. people want to be treated the same then maybe, just maybe they should stop being so godd**m different. Gee, I was at the book store and saw a book titled something to the effect of "Hispanics in Hollywood". Hmm, if there was a book titled "Caucasians in Hollywood", minorities would be up in arms. What is this black history month? Is there a white history month? No, and if there were it would give minorities more reasons to call white people racist. How can they bitch and moan about equality and still segregate THEMSELVES by such things as the above mentioned. I don't care what color you are, if you are here on this planet you should be able to expect the same treatment from anyone you meet. Don't come to this country, band together with people of like race, religion, or whatever and whine about everyone else. Damnit, now I'm all pissy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#8]
If minorities really want to "improve their image" and be "treated equally" and thought of as "people" not as a "group" then one of the most important things they can do it to keep "their people" off of the sleezy talk shows.  

Those style talk shows in my openion do more to promote racism than any one single thing I can think of.  Shows like that depict African Americans as agressive, ignorant,irresponsible, lazy, angry, dregs on society.  They bring people on those shows that have two or three girls pregnant, they physically try to hit eachother, they aren't working, they refer to their women as bitches and hoes, they use language that has to be beeped, have a huge attitude and anger towards society.  As long as they continue to allow themselves to be used by corporate America in this fashion the public will continue to see them in this light and racism will continue.  This just supports what the racist already thinks of them.  If you live in a rural community where you very seldom come in contact with African Americans you are going to think that is who they all are and develope a hatred toward all people of that color.  Just imaging a five year old sitting watching a show like that with his or her ignorant mother.  What do you think that child is learning ?????
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter-FBI Report 1998
[url]http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/Cius_98/98crime/98cius07.pdf[/url]

Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter-FBI Report 1999
[url]http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/Cius_99/99crime/99c2_03.pdf[/url]

The Chances of Lifetime Murder Victimization
[url]http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/Cius_99/99crime/99cius5.pdf[/url]

Criminal Victimization 1998
[url]http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cv98.pdf[/url]

Link Posted: 4/7/2001 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Tangle S:
If minorities really want to "improve their image" and be "treated equally" and thought of as "people" not as a "group" then one of the most important things they can do it to keep "their people" off of the sleezy talk shows.  

Those style talk shows in my openion do more to promote racism than any one single thing I can think of.  Shows like that depict African Americans as agressive, ignorant,irresponsible, lazy, angry, dregs on society.  They bring people on those shows that have two or three girls pregnant, they physically try to hit eachother, they aren't working, they refer to their women as bitches and hoes, they use language that has to be beeped, have a huge attitude and anger towards society.  As long as they continue to allow themselves to be used by corporate America in this fashion the public will continue to see them in this light and racism will continue.  This just supports what the racist already thinks of them.  If you live in a rural community where you very seldom come in contact with African Americans you are going to think that is who they all are and develope a hatred toward all people of that color.  Just imaging a five year old sitting watching a show like that with his or her ignorant mother.  What do you think that child is learning ?????
View Quote

Dude, Jerry Springer is FULL of white people who have all of the ignorance, stupidity and irresponsibility, drunkeness, promiscuity, and ever'thang that could be wrong with them(and, no, I'm not watching it).

Don't get me wrong, it's true that these people, black, white or green, shouldn't be made bad examples of, but heck, they do it to themselves, and I mean everybody of every race on these shows.

Personally, I just wish we could ignore the whole dang color issue. If you're black, or Hispanic you're gonna get the same treatment as if you were white. Two of my cousins are black, and it never comes up. I just don't mention it, neither do they, we do things together and we're pretty good friends(would be easier if they didn't live in Kali). I don't expect them at any point to start demanding extra goodies and free rides, because their ancestors were oppressed(well, maybe one of them, but that's just him being terminally lazy, a trait lots of people have). My point is, we ignore the color issue, because I don't HAVE an issue, and neither do they. I'm the embodiment of compassionate conservatism, but that doesn't include even "closet racism", something I see far too often on both sides of the debate.

I wish to God(literally) that everybody learns to just ignore other's race, not only would it end all these tense relations, and secularism, but Jesse Jackson would have no followers. Imagine that!

I doubt that it will ever be completely ignored, because, if white people had "outs" like hate crimes and affirmative action, and could base them semi-logically on the racist past, some people would use them. I know people like that and so do you.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#11]
As long as we are all fighting the establishments battle between the races we loose focus on our real battle. The battle to retain and restore our freedom.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#12]
I never understood, that in public service, where there is supposed to be no age discrimination and it isn`t asked, why the official forms, applications etc., always ask foe ethnic backround. i guess it`s about the affirmative action things, but isn`t that supposed to be gone also?????.....[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll start treating minorities with respect when they EARN it. I'm so tired of the majority of minorities in this country, OK I'll say it, the BLACK people, who think they are owed a handout by the government. When you look at the crime, poverty, educational statistics, ad nauseum, you get enraged. I say get up off your lazy, repparation talking asses and earn your respect.    Flame on.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#14]
You got it all wrong.  It goes like this:

Do onto others, as you would wish them to due onto you.

Pretty simple philosophy.  Call it the golden rule, Karma, common sense, whatever.

My problem is, I also believe in an eye for an eye.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Keep the masses occupied with B.S. topics of debates. It helps keep them from overpopulating the world even more. Keeps them from thinking about overthrowing the government.
  Now we have whites being declared the minority in that communist state in the west. This will keep the majority of minds occupied for a while.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#16]
sgtar15, ghost, and Ice15, I am right with you guys. Enough is enough!!

Tyler
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I want to be called "Caucasian-American,"  OK?
(sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?)
Are hyphenated names more respectable?

QCMGR…no problem with an eye for an eye with the Karma stuff. Because if you intentionally hurt someone,  than you should “pay” also, and vice versa. I live by that rule too.

Link Posted: 4/7/2001 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Gentle persons, gentle persons;

Person kind will be much better if we are all treated equal.

Why do people over the age of 60 get discounts?

Shouldn't that be based on need?

That lady with the 2 carat rock on her finger giving the bag boy hell as he loaded the groceries into her Lincoln about how she had to remind the cashier about her senior citizens discount....
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:07:09 AM EDT
[#19]
For some reason no one on here seem to think that black folks don't use this forum.I was just going to post, how I thought it was awesome that this forum seemed color-blind & hate free but no matter how much we grow people will always fear the unknown and will still be afraid of the "dark"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:(]

Link Posted: 4/9/2001 5:07:25 AM EDT
[#20]
WE are talking about the victimization of black rifles in America-correct?
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
7point62,

My friend, you have to understand something,   just because I posted this thread DOES NOT repeat [B]DOES NOT[/B] have some racist ends. Frankly, I don't give a damn what color a person is as long as they live by the rules of society and are productive.  Believe me, I hold my own bretheren to the same standards.

That article merely stated things so obvious, that the Black community can't see a lot of the time because they are too busy blaming others for their problems.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#23]
My family immigrated to the United States after centuries of oppression in Europe as peasant farmers to the Lords. They were mis-treated and abused. Their woman were often raped and interned as sexual severants. This went on for centuries in many paarts of Europe an other places. I want to declare here and now that I will be seeking restitution from those countries where these atrocious and heinous crimes were perpetrated against my relatives. I will be seeking hundreds of millions of dollars to make this right!
Well isn't that the new thing to do? See how insane this shit has become. My great great grandfather was enslaved so I deserve to do nothing and you owe me for his pain? Come on...

BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Idiots come in all colors and so do friends.

I'm in the military which, some will argue, is the most color blind organization in America. I can speak for my shop where I have two blacks, two latins, a Hawaiian and a bunch of whites. We don't care what the color of your skin is only if you can hack it - pull your weight when the going gets tough. We're all friends reguardless of skin pigment.

For the last 18 years of my 41 year life I have been black. On every government form I put down that I'm black. Black is beautiful and I'm proud to call myself black. When some of the dark skined blacks heard that I was calling myself black the kind of gave me the eye until I explained my reasoning. When we call each other out and note colors it divides us rather than joins us. Divided we will fall, united we stand. So I decided to join them in their blackhood.

I will sue the first company that calls me white when I mark down black on their job application.
View Quote

WHOAWAITASEC! You are in the military and you
state you are Black on every government form
you complete. I have heard some BS on this
board but you are in a class all by yourself.
And your going to sue ..... .; what a crockpot
full of feces!
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#25]
If I were black I would want to be victimized by chicks in leather!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 1:09:27 PM EDT
[#26]
As a member of a very tiny minority group I have to tolerate some discrimination in our country, but there are no true barriers to success.   If you want to succeed then you just ignor or bypass the racists.  They don't control everything or everyone.  When black people realize this and stop blaming all their failures on racism most of the problems caused by "racism" will disapear.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Amen, Chicks in leather![sex]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Amen, Chicks in leather![sex]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#29]
My parents came here with $600, two little children and didn't speak english. They worked their damn butts off 14 to 16 hours a day doing whatever they could. They started their own businesses in the bad neighborhoods no-one else including blacks wanted to go into.  But anyway they theu sent both children to college and more.  We were poor enough to get welfare but just the thought made my parents get nauseated. There is no greater country than the United States and I am proud to consider myself an American.  I am signing up this summer with the USNR because I think its my duty.  People at work, supposed real (white and black) Americans didn't understand why I would want to waste my time like that. They have no ldea what they have.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
7point62,
My friend, you have to understand something,   just because I posted this thread DOES NOT repeat [B]DOES NOT[/B] have some racist ends.
That article merely stated things so obvious, that the Black community can't see a lot of the time because they are too busy blaming others for their problems.
View Quote

That last part there sounded like a hiding little racist trying to get out to me, the black community blames it's problems on others?? Like other races and factions don't?????? WTF? The AMERICAN community as a whole blames it's problems on other outside forces imaginary or real but defeatable, we don't do that (defeat them) because it's easier to cash in monetarily or in pity-currency from racism and reverse racism and sexism and homophobia and poverty and lung cancer from smoking for 40 years, poverty, being picked on in school, being the one who HAD to pick on people in school, heterophobia and godless-heathen-hippies, right-wing-bible-beating bring down captains, and the favorite now mental illness or depression or some other sh!t that any normal person could get through but we just want to keep lowering the bar and lowering it....AHHH Enough! The lowly portion of the blacks that does this pretend-victim sh!t uses racism obviously because it is the most believable easiest and most obvious for their peopl, everyone else does it too but in all the other ways mentinoed above and craploads more, take a look around this sh!thole once in a while, It's EVERYBODY
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
I wish that for one day, everyone could be blind.  If we were all blind, then color would not matter.  There would not be so much hate, and there would not be so much bs about racism being the sole reason for a select few of black's failures.  Everyone, no matter their color, will fail at something.  I am just tired of hearing about differences in color being the primary cause for everything bad that goes on in this world.  Everyone needs to wake up, and realize that we are no different, and color does not matter one bit. WE ARE ALL EQUAL!!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#32]
I am telling you, chicks in leather will solve any problem.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#33]
so Hg112, you like chicks in leather huh?  
;)
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:45:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everyone needs to wake up, and realize that we are no different, and color does not matter one bit. WE ARE ALL EQUAL!!!!
View Quote

We are no different except that we look a little different, It's a nice happy picture you paint but it will never happen even if we were blind, some people will find something just a little bit different about some other group of people and choose to blame their and all the world's problems on them, it's easier than thinking.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 4:54:02 PM EDT
[#36]
[size=3]you are what you eat[/size-3]

weird lib out...
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
so Hg112, you like chicks in leather huh?  
;)
View Quote

They are OK if you're into that kind of thing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2001 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#38]
"Profiling" is just another PC bullshit paranoia syndrome. Cops "profile" people who in their experience are likely to be up to no good. They don't waste their time pulling over a black family in a minivan just because they're black, because they don't fit the "profile" of being criminals like they lock up six times a night. If you're a young minority dude in a low rider Lincoln Navigator cruising the projects with the gangsta rap blasting out the window at 2 a.m., it's unlikely that you're a successful nuerosurgeon that just took a wrong turn off the interstate on his way to the medical convention. It's likely that you're a low life drug dealer who needs and deserves to be jacked up. That's what we pay the police to do. Why complain when they do their job well? If this keeps up, pretty soon the cops will be afraid to arrest real criminals and will have to resort to locking up people like white/black/hispanic/oriental gun owners, which would be just fine with the PC agenda.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top