Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 4:15:44 PM EDT
I need to say something: Sableco is a great company with great people running it. I had a concern that something I had ordered had not shipped yet.

I call in the evening, and leave a voice message. They took the time to email me back, explain the situation, and inform me the grip was shipping tomorrow!

Might not sound like much, BUT... The item is a green Hogue grip. Seems you aren't supposed to sell them w/o selling a RRA lower! They called Hogue, explained the situation, and fenangled me a grip for my RRA!!!!

www.sableco.com

Tell 'em Mugzilla sent you!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The "great people running Sableco" is the owner and only employee (well, maybe his wife works too)...Donnie Pridemore.  I do not doubt that he gave you EXCELLENT service as he spent probably an hour with me (total of 3 separate phone calls) to help me with my purchase.  I can not recommend him enough!

AND, Donnie is a full-time Sheriff's Deputy who I also believe is on the SWAT team.  Great to support one of the men in blue!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a RRA 9mm upper from Donnie, and couldn't be happier.  Great service, and he did his best to answer my questions.  One of the best companies I have dealt with in the shooting industry, up there with Dillon Precision.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#3]
My main point is, there is alot of kvetching and moaning about crappy vendors.

Why support "The man", when we can support a guy that goes out of his way?
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a RRA upper from him based on only price and expected so-so service. All I can say is WOW Donnie is the best!! Superfast shipping and very personable on the phone. Can't wait to do business with him again
[50]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I was interested in a Trijicon ACOG scope, but I didn't know much about them.  When I emailed Donnie with some questions, he emailed back and said that he wanted to answer my questions over the phone.  We talked for about 15 minutes after 7:00 pm.  He thoroughly answered all of my questions and I got a good deal on an ACOG.  I will definately order from Sable Co. in the future.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
After buying from him on three different occasions (and learning the hard way one one occasion), all I can say is that Donnie is the first guy I go to when I need something. If you don't see something you want on his website, ask him about it, and I'm pretty confident he'll do what he can to get it for you, and STILL give you a kick-ass price. Hell, the guy delivered my Eotech so damned fast, I seriously wonder if he didn't bring it down here himself.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I recently met Donnie with an Aimpoint purchase.  He is good to go.  I've had some problems with merchandise and he is squaring it all away for me. He has some good deals as well!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 3:05:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I spoke to both when ordering. There was a mixup about what I wanted, but because they emailed a copy of the invoice before shipping there was no problem.
Decent price and nice people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 4:52:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Donny does go the extra mile in customer services and in pricing..

I pretty much deal exclusively with him knowing that he will literally insure my purchase, making it right if something goes wrong...That alone , to me, would make dealing with [url]www.sableco.net[/url] worthwile.

But then he kicks the word "service" up a notch- and so far- has always been able to match prices besides...

Ya just cant beat that imo...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Another satisfied SableCo customer here. D-Ray and crew kick ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top