Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 4:03:29 PM EDT
I cant stand this anymore, I get woken up at 6:30 am by this jackasses music and cant sleep during the day cause its playing then also.
The apartment managers cant do jack shit.

I'm just so fkin pissed off by this immature moron. He knows it bothers us and doesnt care. If he hears any noise from us he thinks were trying to mess with him and he goes and starts to make noise.

I'm not sure if I should call the sheriff because the neighbor is about as mature as a high school student.(I think he would do something stupid)

EVERYWHERE we have lived we have been harrased.
First palce: Racist people
Second place: Crazy religous people who would watch us all the time
Third place: Loud shitheads

I'm just really sick of this...

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would sue, but that might cost you a lot of  money.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The apartment I used to live at I had a problem with a young man who had no clue how loud to play music after 10 (ie....quietly).  Strangely, his power would sometimes go out during these times.  I'm sure the fuses he had to replace weren't that expensive, though. [:)]

He got the hint after the fourth or fifth time.  He also got evicted after seven months.

Next worse was my future sister in law, who had parties in a studio apartment.  I had fun with these.  A bunch of underage drinkers always get scared when I knock on the door talking to the police on the phone.  I don't think she liked me for a couple of years, but it was strangely effective.  

I bought a house and it's so much nicer.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]
It's called a Tidal Wave.

Fill up a decent sized garbage can with water.

Tilt it up against his door.

Next time he opens the door....well..

Yes, I know, it's immature.  But it will sure feel good.

Feel free to substitute any other liquid you desire...
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Paul its an apartment. I just had a shitfit awhile ago and they quieted down after I used my safe to rattle the walls. [8D]

I'll talk to my old friends dad about the noise, hes a Sergeant at the station down the street I think.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#6]
It doesn't actually matter when it is, if it's so loud that it disturbs the "quiet enjoyment" of your living space, it's a violation.

I like the power out idea!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Wahoo! Im calling the Sheriff ! They started the music again!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Move.

I guarantee you that crap don't happen here.
If you can't do that...call the lawmen every time they start that shit up.  You should damn well not have to put up with your sleazy neighbors' bad habits.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#9]
This is why I hate apartments and have somehow managed to never live in one.

What can you do?

Just make his life as miserable(legally or otherwise)as possible until he gets the message.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What can you do?
Just make his life as miserable(legally or otherwise)as possible until he gets the message.
View Quote

Everyone has to sleep sometime.
Even assholes who disturb others.
Everyone has to lay down sooner or later.
Everyone!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Well, you could.................

hit their doorknob with a propane torch then knock on the door and run.....

or for a more severe approach...Slice them open with a sharp knife and spread their guts all over the hallway

Balming
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
hit their doorknob with a propane torch then knock on the door and run.....
View Quote

Gotta be careful and make sure the flame doesn't get anything else so there's no evidence. [:)]

if they come home at a certain time, 2 minutes before hand add some JBWeld to the door knob.  Make sure you don't get any in the keyhole, of course.  [}:D]

A nice fresh coat of the same color paint to ensure their door is looking nice also is a very neighborly touch.  Of course, this requires some stealth, since you want to make sure that no one knows about your special gift to your neighboor.  It's a suprise right?

There's a ton of stuff on the net about good revenge if he has a car.  But I've never tried any of these things, nor would I recommend you do any of them, cuz that would be Evil and bad.  And in some cases, Illegal.  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#13]
balming... you worry me. and that is not a good thing.

Cb radio. 400 Watt linear amp. get jammin wit it. ;)

you didnt hear it from me.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#14]

hit their doorknob with a propane torch then knock on the door and run..
View Quote

Most of the prank ideas I hear tossed around run from dumb to stupid. This one...

Back home, some girl was trying to get "even" (the law doesn't seem to care whether you're ahead, behind, or even when actual damage is done) with her ex boyfriend. She was going to put some Tuna on the engine block of his car, but he wasn't home. So they set the couch outside his apartment on fire. 4 people died in the resulting blaze. She plead guilty to 4 counts of 1st degree murder, 1 count of arson, and was sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's called a Tidal Wave.

Fill up a decent sized garbage can with water.

Tilt it up against his door.

Next time he opens the door....well..

Yes, I know, it's immature.  But it will sure feel good.

Feel free to substitute any other liquid you desire...
View Quote

LMAO

That's a good one Zippy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top