Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2002 1:29:11 PM EDT
Who is that cat from Vermont that's gunna be running for Prez in 04?
The pro-gun lefty... I think he's the Gov. of VT.

Watch out!
This guy has what it takes, as far as salability to the public is concerned.
My bet sez that if algore/SaturdayPrayer don't get their parties nod, this dude is the next 'crat nominee.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is the dude.
President Howard Dean

[img]http://www.gov.state.vt.us/images/gov_portrait2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you care?  You better be worried about the big Maryland governor's race that pits Kennedy-Townsend the liberal anti vs. Erlich the Republican.

Say...can you live here in the Free Commonwealth and still work in the Peoples' Republic of Maryland?

[;D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What do you care?  You better be worried about the big Maryland governor's race that pits Kennedy-Townsend the liberal anti vs. Erlich the Republican.

Say...can you live here in the Free Commonwealth and still work in the Peoples' Republic of Maryland?

[;D]
View Quote

I don't care about the outcome of that race.
Matter of fact, I hope the anti wins, and bans all guns in Maryland, just for the sake of drama.
I decided i'll have my hardware, no matter what the gay local laws say.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top