Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2002 4:57:09 AM EDT
[url]http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20020807-094147-1665r[url]

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, Aug. 7 (UPI) -- The Saudi media Wednesday blamed Jews and Israeli sympathizers for a widely reported
                                          article in the U.S. press that said Pentagon advisers considered the kingdom to be an enemy of the United States.
he mass circulation Okaz said the description of Saudi Arabia as an enemy to the United States "did not come as a surprise to
                                          us because all it's (the Pentagon's) members are either Jews or allies of the Zionist lobby."

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Look at it this way, Jew Crew -

YER FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(just remember the little people like me, who gave you your new name, when you you make it to the big time)

[:D]

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:52:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel honored to be among the 'Jew Crew'.  Thank you, garandman.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:54:08 AM EDT
[#4]
'Make it to the big time'? Honey, we are the Big Time!

Eric The(InTheSaddleSince1948)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:00:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Eric -

Don't call me "honey."

Larry -

Your welcome. Exceptional behaviour deserves recognition.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:01:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:03:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes, I will remember you. I would really like to go hunting with you sometime.[:)]
View Quote

Gee, a thinly veiled murder threat, WITH a smiley.

[rolleyes]

Lighten fricken up, Maynard.

Learn to laugh AT YOURSELF. Ita makes life SO much more fun.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Some people never heard of the maxim "Judge
not lest though be judged".

Myself, I approve of prejudging.  Though my god has nothing to say on the matter.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Look , the bastards want to blame the Jews for air polution at the south pole .It is nothing but a nother smoke screen th cover up what those ragheads are doing to the Middle East & the world . This planet would be better off without the middle east and we can make that happen . We could  call it the Non-East because it simply is gone . Lets super heat these assholes to 35k C and we wont have anymore of this crap to deal with . And tomorrow is another great day in American history ... 8/9/1945 .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top