Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I never got the massive stabbings. Other then crazy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Tall tree. Short rope. Let her imitate a Christmas tree ornament.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
They probably keep stabbing until the victim quits resisting.  That's why it's like 87 stab wounds.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Was that before or after she fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down?

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Guilty. Death penalty.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
It was clearly an accident.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#7]
In before the ––––––––-I'll bet she is wild in the sack
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking awful
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]
This  is not the first time a woman lost it in N*perville like this. There was a pretty awful situation  a  few years ago.
Mackey, i think.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
100 times?  That's really out of line.  They'll probably make her go to jail for five years or so.  Unless it was the first time she butchered someone with that kind of malice, then she might just have to go to counseling.  
Our system is broken.

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]
"She told the detectives that she thought by killing (her son) Justin
she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship,"
Berlin said

she is broken and can't be fixed

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Our pice of shi* governor banned the death penalty in our state. I live 20 mins away from where this happened. May God rest those poor children's souls.

Fuck her.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#13]
people that hurt kids ........wtf .............
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

"She told the detectives that she thought by killing (her son) Justin she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship," Berlin said

Nope, put her down.

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Two towns east of me. Sad stuff. Now we're going to have a kitchen knife ban too. Just last week some dude killed his son and himself just west of here. WTF is going on?
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Tough situation to deal with, to say the least.  

Elzbieta Plackowska, 40, was charged with first-degree murder and denied bond at a hearing Thursday in Wheaton, Ill. Prosecutiors said Thursday that Plackowska stabbed her 7-year-old son 100 times because she was angry with her husband and a 5-year-old girl about 50 times because she witnessed the attack, as both children prayed and begged for their lives.
Plackowska told detectives she found Justin and 5-year-old Olivia Dworakowski jumping on a bed, Berlin said.

"She had grabbed the knife and she made both victims kneel and begin praying. She began stabbing her son Justin and told him he was going to heaven tonight. He pleaded for his life and told her to stop. But she continued stabbing him until he was dead," he said at a news conference after a judge ordered Plackowska held without bond.

"She then turned her attention to 5-year-old Olivia and began stabbing her with the knife multiple times. She, as well, pleaded for her life, but the defendant continued to stab her until she was deceased."

Link Posted: 11/1/2012 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#17]
This makes me want to throw up.  RIP, little babies.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Don't know what's in the water in Naperville, seems like every few years crazy shit like this happens.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"She told the detectives that she thought by killing (her son) Justin she would make her husband hurt the way she hurt in their relationship," Berlin said

In the end, I'll bet that part of the blame gets laid at the husbands feet because the "poor woman" snapped due to the evil male. And I'll also bet that a significant female portion of society will buy it because they have been taught that they are victims of male dominated society.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 1:55:31 AM EDT
[#20]
We're swirling the bowl. Just read about a story where a 21-y-o stabbed his grandmother 111 times and took out some of her organs. We live in a crazy, messed up world.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 1:56:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Have Susan Smith and Casey Anthony pick her up, and take a long ride off a short pier.

PPV.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 3:30:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 4:04:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the end, I'll bet that part of the blame gets laid at the husbands feet because the "poor woman" snapped due to the evil male. And I'll also bet that a significant female portion of society will buy it because they have been taught that they are victims of male dominated society.

Anyone who expresses sympathy for a woman who stabbed her two small children to death in a fit of rage against their father is doing you the favor of self-labeling as the hopeless moron that they are. That way you know in the future never to pay attention to a sound that happens to escape their ignorant maw.

Absolutely agree but that isn't going to change their mind. Many in society tend to look differently at M/F [parent of child] child murderers. There is no excuse a man can give [nor is there one] that will elicit sympathy but the usual tired excuses will almost always be dragged out as a reason why a mother killed her kids. [PPD, undiagnosed mental issues, stress, bla bla bla] I've read to many articles to believe differently. I've listened to people I thought I knew and was shocked at the difference in how females are given and out. They don't excuse the behavior but they are far more willing to let part of the blame be placed  on other problems that while POSSIBLY present at the time of the crime, would never fly if a male used them.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#24]
$10 says she recently started or stopped an anti-depressant or anxiety med.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 5:01:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone who expresses sympathy for a woman who stabbed her two small children to death in a fit of rage against their father is doing you the favor of self-labeling as the hopeless moron that they are. That way you know in the future never to pay attention to a sound that happens to escape their ignorant maw.

Worse still is that it was her son and a friend's daughter whom she was babysitting. Two families devastated.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bullet to the head. Now.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This  is not the first time a woman lost it in N*perville like this. There was a pretty awful situation  a  few years ago.
Mackey, i think.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Yup, I think it was back in the 90's though on the east side of town.  Mother killed all 3 of her kids.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Fuckin sick skank. Put her to death now!
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
$10 says she recently started or stopped an anti-depressant or anxiety med.

Tom Cruise? Is that you?
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just read about a story where a 21-y-o stabbed his grandmother 111 times and took out some of her organs.

There are some really sick people out there.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullet to the head. Now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top